Trainer Started An Onlyfans

zangulus

Loved Member
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gay man here. So a straight former coworker/work friend became a personal trainer. When he was starting out he posted an onlyfans link. I bookmarked it and saved it for a later date. I support his training business, buying plans, shirts, etc. But also subscribed to his Onlyfans. I have subscribed, sent some tips and figure it is a way I can "shadow support" him and if I get some eyecandy cool. He did a few spicy posts but nothing beyond like a cheesecakey shot you'd see in a fitness mag. (He later deleted them) My onlyfans handle is not linked to my real name and the avatar is a cartoon character.

I guess my question is am I being a perv here? I feel a bit conflicted. I mean he made it publically available and it's not like I am hovering outside his window watching him in the shower or jerking off etc. Nor do I tell people like hey check out his onlyfans etc. Just wanted a straight man's opinion.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I imagine you are being a bit of a perv here, and he may very well find it an uncomfortable situation to find out one of his gay male clients seeing him in that light....but he brought it upon himself by opening an onlyfans and not aggressively moderating who can subscribe to it so, the onus isn't upon you to do anything but not be a creep about it.

Reactions: zangulus

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're a friend of his, and you are feeling conflicted. I think that means you know the answer. You should either unsubscribe from his onlyfans site or let him know. Personally, I don't think it's pervy. It's more stalkerish.

zangulus

Loved Member
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are right twoton. I unsubscribed I do still want him as a trainer and to support as he is actually a good trainer. As for being a creep I had not been so far but if he started going a more explicit route I could see it affecting workouts and how I viewed him. I respect him enough to not want that. The less damaging route would be to not tell him I subscribed so as to not make him feel awkward. He was heavier when he was younger and he does seem a bit weirded out that people find him attractive now. (To be fair he was never unattractive.) Thanks again for the perspective and insight.

Reactions: twoton

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gay man here. So a straight former coworker/work friend became a personal trainer. When he was starting out he posted an onlyfans link. I bookmarked it and saved it for a later date. I support his training business, buying plans, shirts, etc. But also subscribed to his Onlyfans. I have subscribed, sent some tips and figure it is a way I can "shadow support" him and if I get some eyecandy cool. He did a few spicy posts but nothing beyond like a cheesecakey shot you'd see in a fitness mag. (He later deleted them) My onlyfans handle is not linked to my real name and the avatar is a cartoon character.

I guess my question is am I being a perv here? I feel a bit conflicted. I mean he made it publically available and it's not like I am hovering outside his window watching him in the shower or jerking off etc. Nor do I tell people like hey check out his onlyfans etc. Just wanted a straight man's opinion.
You became a resource to exploit in exchange for crumbs. If you focus your energy on a men on your reach you could get a life partner.
I guess a perv is a person without the proper social skills to get himself sex fulfilling his urges ultimately with ilegal acts. If you have to ask you feel somehow like that.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i joined a former co-workers onlyfans and a woman from my gym's onlyfans. i thought of it as they created a page with content their either wanted people to or were comfortable with people seeing for in exchange for money. i am one of hundreds who paid the money they were seeking. now if i messaged them or at the gym brought up onlyfans or showed other guys at the gym her onlyfans on my phone while she works out that is outright creepy.

D

deleted1547822

Yes, you're being a little bit of a perv, and that's ok. My former first sergeant and I had a completely professional relationship. She was (and still is) friends with the wife, and as far as I'm concerned she's a friend of the family. We became friends on Facebook, and I've seen some pics of her on the beach in Spain that are smokin hot. It's our nature, and the occasional pervy thought runs through everybody's head.

*edited to note that she and I are both retired, and that's the time frame I'm referencing with the Spain pics...

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He posted the link so it's not something he's keeping a secret. As long as you don't do anything weird since you knowing him in the work space and onlyfans are separate and he wouldn't be able to point you out as a subscriber. So as it stands you haven't done anything wrong.

If he didn't want people to know about it he wouldn't advertise it. Now if you found his OF by doing something to get it without his knowledge then that would be creepy.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If he put it out there publicly. nothing to feel bad about. Plus as a male, its common sense that virtually all of his followers will be gay or bi men. I do OF and webcams and when I'm solo its 95% dudes watching and tipping or following me. If I have one of my female friends with me its more a mixed bag.

Reactions: Hatt_101

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I look at it from this perspective. He's a former co worker who became a personal trainer and he's started an only fans page. He's gotta make a living, perhaps because he isn't making enough money as a personal trainer. You could consider you are contributing since you've joined his only fans

Reactions: MilfBanger78