Trainers/Sneakers

Pumpz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think i might...i love strutting around the house naked except for a pair of hot looking Nikes, Adidas, Asics Etc...love going shopping for them and getting the latest style....

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guilty as charged. My hottest sex with coming home with a buddy from working out at the gym or a 3 mile run. Both of us soaked in sex, shed our shorts, T's and jocks, but leave the Nike Airs and socks on. Taking them off, to me is less than satisfying.:biggrin1:

MagnumBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do. I've got lots of sneakers, but Nikes are my favorite. I've got a pair of Air Jordan VI lows in black that I just love wearing every chance I get.

One time my ex-gf and I bought some new Nike running shoes, and that evening we went running to break them in. When we got back, we were sweaty and pretty horny, so we stripped down to just our Nikes and went at it. She was on the bed with her pussy facing toward the foot of the bed. I was standing and knelt down a bit to line up my dick with her pussy. Her legs were over my shoulders. I found out that having those sneakers on provided great traction on the floor when thrusting. While I was pistoning in and out of her, she said "I can't believe you're f**king me with my sneakers on." It's still one of my favorite memories. We repeated that act a few times, since it was such a turn on for both of us. :smile:

ABCB11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love hot studs in trainers/sneakers, in either LOW cut socks or sockless (I haven't worn socks in probably 20 years winter or summer). Many is the time I've seen a stud in such footwear and went home all boned up (which considering my going commando is dangerouse) and ready for action.