Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
For anyone interested in workouts they can do anywhere- at the gym, in the woods, in the backyard- you might want to check out doing some calisthenics.

I've been working out like that for quite some time, but I've also never been much or using weights and machines, and I'm not a huge fan of "going to the gym" to get a workout in, as though it is the only spot to do so.

Some YouTubers have some great stuff out there for anyone, including Bendik Hovland and The Bar Brothers DK.

Also, if you are looking for some motivation or empowerment to get moving, Elliot Hulse has some good stuff on YouTube as well.

D

deleted553203

I strongly second this. In addition to calisthenic for muscle building be sure to couple it with plyometrics too. I only got in to about 6 months ago, but it really does wonders and is very simple to do either requiring no equipment at all or very basic equipment. some channels I'd recommend in addition to Echo's would be FitnessFAQs, CalisthenicMovement and Corey hall on Youtube they have really excellent tutorials.

Reactions: Azzy0

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm glad I looked up Bar Brothers. I thought it would be those guys who do the crazy pullup routines, which are undoubtedly effective at building strength, stamina, musculature, but are probably just as effective at destroying shoulder joints.

Bootylicious69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't know if this is the right place to post but anyway ...

I am starting a 2 week abs challenge ! anyone else doing this ?

I don't know if you can post the link but its the "Chloe Ting" you tube workout

Bootylicious