Trainspotting

Anon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember seeing this movie many moons ago and it had decent shots of all the uk lads in that movie,

would anyone happen to know the actors names or have pics of them in the buff? thanks!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The only help I can be is one of the actor's names is Ewan McGregor. I've seen a lot of his movies, even last night seing "Emma", which isn't all that great and one of the few that doesn't show his flaccid or semi.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Belonging to NetFlix is well worth the money for films such as "Trainspotting" and and hundreds of our rather hot movies. Here at LPSG there's always references to sexy movies and I've always been able to find them on NetFlix. Trainspotting is just one of McGregor's movies that show his dick.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Seems rather average to me....but Ewan is a gorgeous man, anyway. Not to mention incredibly talented!
I think you have that first part the wrong way: He is rather average-looking and his dick is gorgeous.

Trainspotting is also notable for the full frontal by Ewan Bremner. Not one heck of a good-looking dude, but definitely a big, good-looking dick and set of balls on him.

7below

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This was, in my opinion, a good movie. About half way through there is a montage of the actors having sex. A woman is undressing a sleeping guy. They haven't had sex yet and she remarks as she unbuckles his pants, "let's see what I'm missing." They show other sex scenes then cut back to her staring at his naked body and flaccid penis and says, "not much"

I always thought the guy had a good sized penis. Especially flaccid like that. Has anyone seen the scene I'm talking about? Your thoughts?

7below

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always thought the actor had a good sized penis. This scene blew my mind when I saw it as a teenager. Thought the actress was pretty and couldn't help but be turned on