Traitor to the size queens?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by stud_hunter, Jul 4, 2006.

1. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Proof again that even for a size queen like me, a lack of size can be made up by other things. I met a guy Saturday night at a girlfriend's birthday party. He's 29, good-looking, friendly, interesting, yada yada, and we ended up at my place in bed. Since this is a penis website, I'll inform you that his cock is perhaps averege length, perhaps not even average, although he has nice thickness and a lovely upward curve at the end. And, the man knows how to use his cock like an artist's brush (my G-spot was the subject, he he :tongue: ) His cock may not be huge but he gave me five orgasms with it, and needless to say after that his size just doesn't seem that important :biggrin1: .
    I wanted to post that here just to get some balance on the size issue. I'll also invite all the size queens here to share a great sexual romp you've had with someone who was not hung like a horse.

2. naughty

Gold Member

Good for you ,Stud Hunter!

I wish you many happy returns.....

3. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Had I a G-spot I know I'd be similarly impressed.

Good for you!! Glad you had fun.:smile:

**aside:

Perhaps it's time for a "G-spot envy" thread. :33:

4. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

29, good-looking, obvious sexual skills, what do you want more? Okay, if he was hung, that would have been an extra. But then, if he had been hung, would he have been that good in bed? If he brushed your g-spot until you were painted bright red and glowing, he obviously has learned how to make up for the probable lack of size.

Enjoy him for as long as you have him! You're not a traitor, but a conoisseur ;-)

5. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Indeed! And you're right - if he was hung he probably wouldn't have been that good because he might not have thought he needed to learn how to use it. And I'm tellin' ya, it went way past "brushing" my G-spot. He knew just how to gradually increase the pressure, and he knew just when to bring the wood to send me into orbit. Pardon me..:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: . OK, I'm good now.

6. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

So, was he a Dalì, a Seurrat, a Miró, or maybe a van Gogh? I hope he left your ear intact ;-)

A guy who is hung, good looking and knows how to use it is heaven. I get much too few of these, but these features are, to some degree, redundant. Someone who lacks one of these usually can make up for those pretty well with the other things.

I guess he liked you as "canvas". Your legs must have motivated him to give his best ;-)

7. naughty

Gold Member

It is quite alright, baby!

If he had it like that, then we can understand why you have it like this! LOL!

8. pichulon

pichulon New Member

I believe that is the rule. it is not the size, but what we do with it, and other parts of our bodies ( tongues, mouths, etc).
    I do not think that because I am large, I got it made, never.
    With women, it is the same, it is not the size of their boobs, hips, shape of their legs, eyes, lucious pussy lips,etc.....it is , first and foremost, what the person is, personality wise ,how she conducts herself ,and the sum of her parts, not fixation on one of those parts .
    I always thought that a woman that would disqualify a guy because of size, and only basing herself on that factor , would be someone I would not want to entertain myself with.
    I do not say this , because of the obvious ( I am large, but not humongous, and there can be a larger guy aroung the block ), but because it speaks louds about quality of character.

9. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    The smallest I have ever been with is the third best of them all. He has given me experiences none of the others ever could. In fact, he is third, but only behind two men who I am way more emotionally connected to. He is amazing, amazing amazing! He makes me need a thesaurus!

I'm glad you were able to enjoy the new guy! I agree: having a broader range of appreciation simply makes you a conoisseur!

10. dongalong

Gold Member

Your new lover sounds like an archer, he has learned where to find the Bullseye and just keeps hitting it!

I used to be average size and would always hit bullseye too, now with my bigger cock, it is easier because I can reach more targets!:biggrin1:

11. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

A bit of a personal question Stud Hunter - did he manually massage your G Spot first?

Don't be so hard on the bigger boys for technique - it's not that easy to target the G Spot if you have a large cock.

12. LloydBaker

Gold Member

Ok, but since this is the LARGE penis site, we need a better estimate of the actual size of the cock in question. Hopefully, you grasped it at some point. If your hand is, say 3.5 wide, two fisted would mean the guy is 7". Sticking-out 1" from one fist would mean he's 5.5, (close to real average, though average for the sexually active is probably more) etc. Maybe you can measure your fist and get back to us about this. . . . All cock scientists "need to know!":confused:

13. LloydBaker

Gold Member

Ok, now for the science of thickness based on grasp: Most people can just get their hand around a 1½" diameter pipe so longest finger touches thumb. Circumference = 1.5 + .25 (for pipe wall) x pi (3.146) = 5.45. 5½" circumference is generally thought to be in the approx 75% percentile of cocks as far as thickness goes. 6" or more circumference is really outstanding thickness.

By the way, if the upward curve was noticable and the penis thick, it was probably considerably longer than the 5.5" average; but maybe not.

14. LloydBaker

Gold Member

Speaking of traitors! Hi Bronxy! Just kidding!

15. LloydBaker

Gold Member

OH OH! I think I've detected a science error on this one. The World War II battle ship to say nothing of modern air craft carriers are so big that it takes a very rough sea befor they pitch at rock AT ALL! People often forget they are at sea! No "sea legs" are even required! If you want motion try going to sea in 12 foot sail boat, or, more realistically, a destroyer.!!!

16. Gisella

Gold Member

Here we go StudHunter!!!:tongue:

Yeh!!! Thats what im talking about!!! Ulalah, just GREAT!!!

For sure i had experiences like that bcause until know i had just 1 big guy...

Happy that u were satysfied with your delicious hunt....:party2: :kiss:

Hmmm...i want a delicious too!!!:rolleyes: :tongue:

Well..lets party and celebrate!!!

:grouphug: :heart: "We are girls..lalalah...we are fire...lalalah...we desire delicious...lalala..gimme more, more,more...the way we like it...oh yeh, oh yeh, oh yeh!!!!"
    Girls Power in action LPSG.com !!!"

17. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi Lloyd. I'm no traitor. But there are fewer brick walls over here. Kuiltjes could totally abandon her avatar and unwind and laugh over here.

18. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Cheers to you, Studhunter! Hip hip hooray!

Question for you: How hard was he throughout your sessions? An ex of mine was average, maybe a bit below but he could have drilled holes in walls when he was hard. That, coupled with his other skills, more than compensated for any lack of size.

19. LloydBaker

Gold Member

Yeah, I understand. . . Kuiltjes avatar really is a trip.

20. LloydBaker

Gold Member

Dang! Talk about "science errors". Sticking-out 1" would mean 4.5", sticking out 2" from a fist would be 5.5"

Draft saved Draft deleted