Traitor to the size queens?

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And there will be lab partners in class! :)

I know it sounds shallow but I'm a bit of a size queen. My fiancee really rocks my world and has got me addicted to his long, thick one. I've felt and experienced stuff I never did before, and for me there's just more to work with when its long and thick. However, in defense of the smaller-sized guys, my last boyfriend was average and I really enjoyed sex with him. Size is one thing in that you can feel the stretch and massaging of the cervix, but how you use it is another. You can have biggest dick in the world but if you think all women will automatically worship you when you whip it out then you are truly mistaken and clueless.

Extraordinary

Just Browsing
Media
citygirl said:
You can have biggest dick in the world but if you think all women will automatically worship you when you whip it out then you are truly mistaken and clueless.

I think this could go down as quote of the day! Size can go to peoples heads, and they forget that there is much more to it

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
citygirl said:
And there will be lab partners in class! :)

I know it sounds shallow but I'm a bit of a size queen. My fiancee really rocks my world and has got me addicted to his long, thick one. I've felt and experienced stuff I never did before, and for me there's just more to work with when its long and thick. However, in defense of the smaller-sized guys, my last boyfriend was average and I really enjoyed sex with him. Size is one thing in that you can feel the stretch and massaging of the cervix, but how you use it is another. You can have biggest dick in the world but if you think all women will automatically worship you when you whip it out then you are truly mistaken and clueless.

It's not shallow to have a preference. I think people apologize too much for having preferences, especially on penis size since for guys it's such a sensitive topic. I think my feelings on cock size changes sometimes. My ex was the only man I had sex with until less than 2 yrs ago, and he was roughly average in the size dept. Our sex lives had some good times for sure, but overall the sex usually wasn't what I'd call phenomenal. Not bad, just not great. (It was as much my fault as his, since as a couple we really should have learned more about how to make our sex better). Since I've been divorced I've had some absolutely great sex with a few different guys, and I learned that I really do like how larger ones feel. In particular I had a 6 month fling with a fellow who was 8X6 and just rocked my world. At that point I got really into size and I was convinced that was the only way to go for me. Now I'm realizing just about any guy can rock my world if he's got the skills. Although I still say a guy with average size has to be good, but a guy who is bigger just has to stay hard, if he's good that's a bonus :biggrin1: . Yada yada. It's funny. I'm just learning a lot of this stuff about my preferences within the last couple yrs. I was 36 before I ever had sex with someone other than my ex.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter, you mentioned a "tapping" of the G-spot, ass opposed to rubbing... Since the G-spot is along the front wall of the heavenly vagina, can u explain the angle/position one has to be in to "tap" it? Thanks!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
capslock said:
stud_hunter, you mentioned a "tapping" of the G-spot, ass opposed to rubbing... Since the G-spot is along the front wall of the heavenly vagina, can u explain the angle/position one has to be in to "tap" it? Thanks!

I've always found G-spot orgasms easier if the guy has an upward curve. Then missionary or me on top is usually perfect. For a guy with a straight penis, 2 positions usually work best for me. One is me flat on my stomach and him on top of me, and the other is missionary with my butt up on a pillow to get the angle right. Enjoy!

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
I've always found G-spot orgasms easier if the guy has an upward curve. Then missionary or me on top is usually perfect. For a guy with a straight penis, 2 positions usually work best for me. One is me flat on my stomach and him on top of me, and the other is missionary with my butt up on a pillow to get the angle right. Enjoy!

We use that missionary with my butt on a pillow a LOT. I highly recommend it to everyone :biggrin1:. Another thing we do is sometimes when we get into a good rhythm I feel my back bending and he'll lift my butt off the bed with his arms while he thrusts. That's usually when I get my squirting orgasms that just get me all out of sorts (in a good way!) Anyway so that's another good g-spot position it seems!

Yowsa

1st Like
Media
Stud_Hunter is a 'traitor' to the size queens by some. I say she is undergoing personal growth and development. No matter how sophisticated size queens may think they are, their primal fixation limits their ascension towards the ideal, the true, the platonic. It is a simple fact that many size queens are cured by true love. It is also constantly elusive to the size queen, who is always rationalizing and getting high off of primal dopamine release just to stay where they are in lower human evolvement. Addiction to endowment of this level is personal stagnation.

Sorry, SQs, I understand it but I just don'y buy it.

Yowsa!

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yowsa said:
Stud_Hunter is a 'traitor' to the size queens by some. I say she is undergoing personal growth and development. No matter how sophisticated size queens may think they are, their primal fixation limits their ascension towards the ideal, the true, the platonic. It is a simple fact that many size queens are cured by true love. It is also constantly elusive to the size queen, who is always rationalizing and getting high off of primal dopamine release just to stay where they are in lower human evolvement. Addiction to endowment of this level is personal stagnation.

Sorry, SQs, I understand it but I just don'y buy it.

Yowsa!

Size queens have a preference not an affliction, I don't think it's always a psychological thing like you've suggested. I certainly would agree that many size queens would maybe be only receptive to large cocks because of some assotiation with power or pleasure they may have in their mind. If you read through some posts on this site however you will learn that many like the spots that a larger penis can hit or a certain sensation that only a large penis can give them.

Maybe there would be situations where a size queen might prevent a happy relationship that could have been benefitial and plesurable because they made a decision based on penis size of a partner but even most of the size queens on this site still write that size is not the be all and end all but most of the time just a preference.