trance music fans on LPSG

Used to love trance and house - especially 98 - 2002. Still into a bit tho.
I've met at least 2 other trance heads on here.

Binary Finary 98 = best trance tune ever ;)
Quite like 'I Remember' (Deadmau5) and 'Deep Down' (Josh Gabriel) at the mo - also Trentmoller.

Into Indie and other stuff too though.

Media
wow there arent many fans. It's always like that with that type of music. Someday I hope to make something out of it here in America like it is in the Netherlands and UK. I suggest everyone try a listen to this genre of music it's so beautiful. I am a trance fanatic. Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, Markus Shulz, Paul Oakenfold you get the idea.
Currently I am listening to Armin Van Buuren Feat Sharon Adel In and Out of Love. Look it up best song I have heard so far.

Van Dyk and Oakenfold are good.

I used to like System F, Energy 52 ('Cafe Del Mar') and Chicane back in the day. Ferry Korsten's good too - his remix of William Orbit's 'Adagio for Strings' is cool.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
wow there arent many fans. It's always like that with that type of music. Someday I hope to make something out of it here in America like it is in the Netherlands and UK. I suggest everyone try a listen to this genre of music it's so beautiful. I am a trance fanatic. Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, Markus Shulz, Paul Oakenfold you get the idea.
Currently I am listening to Armin Van Buuren Feat Sharon Adel In and Out of Love. Look it up best song I have heard so far.

I love that song, too! It's amazing!

I also love Adam Nickey's new release "In Motion." Love that chanting in it - so urban, chic and sleek.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love trance. I also love house, D&B, and tribal. I love Tiesto, Armind, Hex Hector, Victor Calderone, Junior Vasquez, Benny Benassi, Timo Mas, the list goes on.

I really do miss Thunderpuss. They did some really great mixes! I don't know what happened to them. Oh, well.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been curious to know if we have any big-time trance music addicts on LPSG. I am one and have been one for about 6-7 years. It's a very big part of my life. I also enjoy tribal house music.

I still owe you a mix from the last Meet & Greet! Please don't beat me... unless it's meant purely on kinky fun! :redface:

Always been a big fan of most 4-on-4 electronic music. Tribal, Progressive, Tech House, and the right, hypnotic deep trance record always sends the party over the edge. Current favorite producers right now include: Tiger Stripes, Simon & Shaker, Rene Amesz, Laidback Luke and practically anything by Markus Schulz.

Media
I love trance. I also love house, D&B, and tribal. I love Tiesto, Armind, Hex Hector, Victor Calderone, Junior Vasquez, Benny Benassi, Timo Mas, the list goes on.

I really do miss Thunderpuss. They did some really great mixes! I don't know what happened to them. Oh, well.

I LOVE Thunderpuss, you are right they did some awesome remixes.

So many "DJs" around right now, I think half of them are frustrated 30 somethings in their basement creating remixes after work. :rolleyes:

Media
I LOVE Thunderpuss, you are right they did some awesome remixes.

So many "DJs" around right now, I think half of them are frustrated 30 somethings in their basement creating remixes after work. :rolleyes:

I learned of them when they remixed Koda Kumi's song Take Back. It was bouncing and Hex Hector he did remix for Koda Kumi songs too.

I hope trance will be big here in the USA. It's time for a music revolution besides rap and pop. Something new must surface.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I still owe you a mix from the last Meet & Greet! Please don't beat me... unless it's meant purely on kinky fun! :redface:

Always been a big fan of most 4-on-4 electronic music. Tribal, Progressive, Tech House, and the right, hypnotic deep trance record always sends the party over the edge. Current favorite producers right now include: Tiger Stripes, Simon & Shaker, Rene Amesz, Laidback Luke and practically anything by Markus Schulz.

Yeah, the dark tribal mixes I was supposed to hear. You really stick to your promises. :rolleyes::biggrin1:. I know where I stand with you.:biggrin1:

You are fun to hang with, no doubt about that (no pun intended)

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I love most EDM, especially Breaks and Prog & Tech House, but I never pass up a chance to see PVD, Victor Dinaire, or Solarstone.

I love Solarstone. I also love Above and Beyond, Gabriel and Dresden, Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, Markus Schulz

I really like Tiesto's weekly clublife show on Sirius radio.

I think there's a new Ministry of Sound 'Trance Nation' cd mixed by Above & Beyond.

Check out the lineup for next weekend's Creamfields (NW England).
Tiesto, Van Dyk, Ferry Corsten, LaidBackLuke all gna be there...

Line-up Creamfields 2009

I'm not going tho. :(

Last edited by a moderator: