Trannies

Crystal Shards: Anyone here ever had girlcock? What did you think?
I'm actually quite fond of it. I love dick, but I'm a dyke, and the rest of the male body turns me right off. Also, guys don't kiss like girls do, girls kiss soft and lovingly and tender and... Ahhh. So my daily allowance of cock is generally entirely unmet. ('Till my girlfriend gets a strapon, but let's not go there.)
I remember meeting this one girl Renee at a trans convention, and I swear, I just wanted to pull her into a bathroom and fsck her brains out. This girl was HOT. I still regret having not at least propositioning...

jamesgame

Just Browsing
Media
I have seen soem clips, even bouth a membership for a month. I find it intresting a wonderfull looking women with bit tits, and huge lips... and at the bottom a cock?!?! Well If I ever meet one and ask to fuck her, I might do it, if she looked it.

Sweet Caroline:
Originally posted by geo8x6@Jan 17 2005, 10:32 PM
I have dated a few and I think it is the best of both worlds.
[post=275245]Quoted post[/post]​

I have as well and found it quite interesting, but a bit confusing. I like men because they are men, and when I want a woman, I want a woman. Having a mix of both at the same time somehow lessend it for me....

*shrug*

Carrie

jamesgame

Just Browsing
Media
Maybe the fact is growing up we learned that men have a penis and women have a vigina. so have a people who have breasts and yet have a penis will have people curouis, like what Sweet Caroline said, want a man, go to a man, want a women, go to a women. But if you want the best of both worlds then maybe a trans maybe for you.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
No, but it sounds like Crystal Shards would like a man/woman much like the original Greek god Hermaphroditos: Woman's body, man's junk.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
A lot of heterosexual men would, simply because we're more familiar with our own genitals than with anyone else's. (In fact, in a lot of societies, men who take on a more feminine role are expected to have romantic encounters with straight men.)