trans/trans sex

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Transgender refers to people whose gender identity or gender expression differs from that usually associated with their birth sex.

Intersex medical issues can include abnormalities of the external genitals, internal reproductive organs, sex chromosomes or sex-related hormones.

There are babies born with ambiguous genitalia. In the past, doctors and parents decided on sex assignment for these babies. Now, the movement is toward letting the child grow and decide. The gender identity of that child will come from the brain of that child, not external genitalia.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I treat people as I perceive them to be, I'd treat hungtgirl as a woman even though I know from her photos she has a dick, it's our outward appearance, the first impression, that counts and if for instance I met her socially and then found out she had a dick I wouldn't think of her as a man I'd think of her as a woman who just happened to have a dick.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before I say this, let me preface by saying that I am a gay man and I'm an out gay man. I don't have any repressed anything and I'm not a basher. That being said...

Sex with two penises and no vagina is gay. If there is no vagina, then it's gay. You may not consider yourself gay for whatever reasons, but the sex you are having is definitely homosexual.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is having sex with a trans/trans gay? Including BJ's. Because I get so fucking turned on by a hot trans with nice tits and a shaven cock.

A transsexual who has gone through the genitalia change operation & hormone treatment can in my country have his/her social security status changed, too. Thus, a post-op man has in the eye of the law become a woman, and woman a man.

If you get excited about/with trannies, if you love their femininity AND their male genitalia, you are obviously, to a degree, a bisexual yourself. The road from hetero to homo is wider than,,, (no, not the Grand Canyon) and there are more than 1-100% alternatives on the way.

Man likes other person's cock: man is no 100% hetero.:wink: So ENJOY what you like, no matter the labels. (Labels are usually used by folks who like to control, and get some benefit from it.)

Cheers,
FinnMan

rtmfsu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
first off, transexuals turn me on more than anything.

the first question you have to ask yourslef:
what is real?
is a man who looks like a female, walks like a female, talks like a female, is-in-every-way-other-than-genitals female; a real male? i dont think so.

is a woman who looks like a man, talks like a man, walks like a man, and has a pussy a real female? i dont think so

if you are attracted to someone like hungtgirl id consider you straight as a board

if you are attracted to some of the not-so-seductive, square chinned, hairy ass, 7'2" transexual with a deep monotone; sry mate you're gay!

D

deleted136887

Well if you was being judged by the courts or law for whatever reason, it would be defined as a homosexual act, therefore if you particpate in an homosexual act, you are a homosexual or a bisexual.
Hopefully you don't live in a place where the orientation Gestapho comes knocking at 3am and find you with a SERIOUSLY hot katoy.
How will you ever explain that to da missus....

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First of all I love trannies too and I feel that if she looks female but has a cock she's female with a cock. But bio wise she's a male. So just have fun and be safe and I don't think it makes you gay, it makes you Bisexual like me.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a very interesting question for me. I was in Marseille with some gay friends of mine and we passed a couple of transexual prostitutes. I asked my friend who her clientel is? I mean as a gay man, I am not the least interested in boobs and being with a woman. So if that is a normal gay attitude, that rules out gay customers. On the other hand if you are a straight man, why would you want to play with a woman with a dick? So maybe there are no "normal" guidelines with either orientation. I still am curious if more straight guys have sex with them or more gay guys have sex with them. Can you tell I am a bit confused?

edeneyes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey Al, how's it going? It's me, liquid_zen01.

To address that question, because I am one of the straight guys that finds shemales interesting, I'd have to say it's because they represent the most overt human sexual characteristics we have. If they have a passable female body, and a male cock, then they're literally, to some guys, the best of both worlds.

Now, despite the fact that I've played once or twice with a guy just to see what a big one looks or feels like, I am not attracted to guys at all. Cocks yes, guys no, wierd as that sounds. I am guessing that for me, at least, some part of it is a desire to vicariously experience what it is like to be well hung.

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I feel the same, I'm attracted to cock not the guy, I think kissing another guy is ewww, for me its all about the cock and not the body attached to it.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks to both of you guys for that explanation. I guess I never thought about just being attracted to dicks and still being straight. So you think their clientele are straight guys that like playing with dick?

Good to hear from you liquid_zen01

Beast9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Al, how's it going? It's me, liquid_zen01.

To address that question, because I am one of the straight guys that finds shemales interesting, I'd have to say it's because they represent the most overt human sexual characteristics we have. If they have a passable female body, and a male cock, then they're literally, to some guys, the best of both worlds.

Now, despite the fact that I've played once or twice with a guy just to see what a big one looks or feels like, I am not attracted to guys at all. Cocks yes, guys no, wierd as that sounds. I am guessing that for me, at least, some part of it is a desire to vicariously experience what it is like to be well hung.

I feel the same, I'm attracted to cock not the guy, I think kissing another guy is ewww, for me its all about the cock and not the body attached to it.

That's exactly what I feel.

Considering those "transsexual prostitutes", I think straight men are more likely to "rent" their service, considering anal sex (giving, of course, not receiving) is appealing to most guys.

edeneyes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks to both of you guys for that explanation. I guess I never thought about just being attracted to dicks and still being straight. So you think their clientele are straight guys that like playing with dick?

Good to hear from you liquid_zen01

I am not sure I would classify guys like myself as "straight" really, but why struggle to assign a word to it. I know it's more complicated to say "guys that are interested in cock but not other guys", but that's accurate. Not straight, not really bi (my butt is exit-only) and not gay.

centauer6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is having sex with a trans/trans gay? Including BJ's. Because I get so fucking turned on by a hot trans with nice tits and a shaven cock.

Do you need to jusitfy and decide for being gay or against being gay or straight? I think there are many more sexes....male, female, transsexual, transgender awhatever and there is no need to call it gay, straight, bi or whatever....what for?

maybe you can "label" a situation (if you think it´s necessary), so if you get fucked by a trans and you have her cock up your ass: you do something straight men don´t do that often but a gay men maybe do morw often - so take the label "gay" for that moment, if you like but take "straight" when you fuck the trans....whatever! it´s an expression of freedom to be able to be any sexual being you enjoy to be so don´t worry about names or labels; just go ahead, suck, fuck, get fucked, whatever - just have fun!

quick biology lesson...if it has a cock it is a male

Hahaha, Indeed.

Yes, trans sex is a little gay because of what's between the legs.
Not my thing but I dont judge, Shemales need love too! :)

bigman8976

Just Browsing
Media
First off i have to say what a great forum. I am a str8 male. have been for 31 years. until recently i have started being attracted to cock. especially trannies. I would consider myself bi curious at least because i have thoughts about being with someone with a cock. however i feel more turned on when seeing a trans for there is that sense of feminitity. Now I haven't acted on my thoughts and may never act on them. So does that still make me bi? I may just be thinking aloud. Again, i'm glad i found this forum.