trans/trans sex

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is what i think...

if your born with a penis, your a male.

if you have surgery to replace that penis with a vagina (because its not really a vigina), your still a male.

if you like to have sex with men and shemales your more on the gay side of bisexuality.

if you like to have sex with women and shemales your more on the straight side of bisexuality.

if you like them all, your bisexual

B_houugadunor

Media
Most transexuals consider themselves women but if unless your dick is going into a pussy then its quite clearly man love.

Regardless of this, if you wanna do it, then do it, dont worry about the label!

I love trans/shemales and am married. Have always loved the hot trannys. Get an instant hardon:redface:

Da_Man_I_Is

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I'm gay if I get extremely hot for she males?

I don't think I care if I'm labelled for whom I choose to find attractive, whether it's male/female/trans etc (Btw, I do find all of the above attractive!) but a lot of people do, so I've not actually told many people I know, as a lot of them are VERY judgemental, and a lot would make my life difficult if they knew - and that's the problem, not what you think but what others think about it, I shouldn't need to care.

TVFrankie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm disappointed I came across this discussion so late...excellent subject and one that I believe needs further discussion and clarification. Hopefully we'll see more on this subject, as there still is great discrimination against transsexuals, transgendered, gay, lesbian, bisexual, and every point in between. I welcome discussion in this area with one and all...thanks

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Gender and sex are loosely defined terms, be whatever you want to be and do whatever you want to do.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think the ones saying its gay are being dense...

Even a post OP trans is still genetically male... so what, they are LEGALLY female.

And there are thousands of people born with klienfelter's syndrome, in which you have THREE sex chromosomes... XXY or XYY.... so what "gender" are they?

The answer? they are the gender they APPEAR to be.

Men who like being with trannys might be tunred on by the cock... but how many 'straight' men are on this site right now looking at other guys cocks?
But if the cock has to be attached to someone who LOOKS female, who acts female, dresses female... then they are needing hetero sexual cues to enable them to respond.

What does that make them?

I say it makes them open minded.

If I met an attractive woman who seemed interested in me and with whom I had a wonderful time.... would I even care what her genitals looked like?
If 'she" had a cock, I would drop to my knees and suck it not because it was a cock, but because I wanted to pleasure 'her'.

If its someone you respond to, then its someone you repsond to.

That being said... preferring women, but have leanred to love cock... a pre-op trans is my idea of the prefect sex partner.

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love transwomen and consider myself straight, because in my eyes they are women since that is the gender they are in the inside and spend their whole lives becoming on the outside. I am not remotely attracted to men, so I don't consider myself gay. I'm actually more attracted to pre-OP TGs than post-OP, just something that turns me on about seeing a cock on a woman rather a man, plus that current sexual reassignment surgery isn't very appealing to me yet.

hot_topic90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i don't understand why it's so hard for people to just.....do whatever it is they want and not be so concerned with labels. who care's who you're fucking as long as it's consentual and no one is physically harmed.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many of the responses from the men who like trans women sound like self justification. Ignoring the fact that if the person is pre-op, they are still technically a man. If a woman was pre-op male and she didn't have a penis, would I still be gay if I wanted to have sex with her? Most would probably say "no."

I just see this whole debate another level in the male double standard list.

At the end of the day, what you choose to believe is what you choose to believe,

lovenuts50

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
experimenting with a trans is simpy that experimenting. if that becomes your preference, that's something different. the bottom line is, pleasure is pleasure.