trans/trans sex

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My personal opinion on the matter is that I don't believe that trans/trans sex is gay, but I do believe that it's bisexual. And how could I not? You're getting both worlds. You could say that the person has changed their gender, and live their life as one gender or another, but if they're still packing the same genitalia from "who they were", then they're not truly letting go of that. I'm a realist, and I'm all about embracing everyone, and not passing judgement. But I do believe that far too many of us acknowledge that there's a gray area, and try to stretch it out until it blends in with the black or white.

What I mean by that is if you state that you're a heterosexual male, but I love you trans and you're not into guys at all, then you're fooling yourself. You may not appreciate the mannerisms or appearances of men, but you do enjoy their genitalia. Call it for what it is. If you're blowing a trans, then we're both cocksuckers. My degree just stretches a bit more than yours.

mrkennedy8810

Just Browsing
Media
Transexuals are still naturally born men who have undergone plastic surgery to look more like a woman. If you have sex with one you are at least bisexual.

I don't think it's that simple. If someone is attracted to someone who looks like Bailey Jay then they're attracted to her feminine appearance. If someone is attracted to a regular man then the person clearly is gay. On the other hand if someone is only with a transgender woman because they want to play around with her penis then he's definitely bi.

Last edited:
D

deleted817718

No, it's not gay at all. Homosexual men (and I am generalising here) are attracted to masculine and manly things and transsexuals do not look, act or (other than the obvious) have any male qualities.
Ok, it might not make you the classic definition of straight, but it in no way makes you gay. Transsexual girls do not view themselves as men and neither should you.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is it gay? idk. is it grey? yes. its somewhere between straight and gay. bisexual or pansexual are some of the terms which come to mind to identify such attraction and orientations.

BryanBiCurious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If it was revealed the Angelina Jolie was secretly rather hung, would all those thousands of straight men who were attracted to her suddenly become bisexual? :rolleyes:
(I realise the OP mentioned "cock", it's just a hypothetical to display a point.)

I am Bicurious now. If Angelina Jolie had a 6-9" uncut or cut cock, I would
gladly jump over that line of being called a Bisexual man!

D

deleted817718

Unless you consider yourself as a homosexual then NO!
Gay/straight/bi they're all just words and you are whatever you consider yourself to be.

Gay men though are normally attracted to MEN and if you look at transsexual women they look like WOMEN. So I doubt you're gay.