Photo Trans Girls I Like To Jerk To, Show Me Some

Graham123

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Does trans girl like to be shagged or to shag?
from my experience bi guys start out shagging but once they have been bottomed they prefer to be bottomed rather than top! I stand to be corrected if I am wrong.

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does trans girl like to be shagged or to shag?
from my experience bi guys start out shagging but once they have been bottomed they prefer to be bottomed rather than top! I stand to be corrected if I am wrong.
When "done right" there is nothing better than being fucked in the ass---whether that is fucked by a man or trans woman...or pegged with a dildo.....cumming from being fucked or while being fucked is so pleasurable and powerful.....many / most men love it once they have experienced it.......just my opinion...and my experience....

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love everything about her.....another beautiful dark-skinned black woman.......would love to feel her body wrapped around me......with her cock buried inside my ass.......

Graham123

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When "done right" there is nothing better than being fucked in the ass---whether that is fucked by a man or trans woman...or pegged with a dildo.....cumming from being fucked or while being fucked is so pleasurable and powerful.....many / most men love it once they have experienced it.......just my opinion...and my experience....
Definitely curious to try it one day just a bit scared to be honest, does it hurt first time?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Definitely curious to try it one day just a bit scared to be honest, does it hurt first time?
Not when done right! Recommend you start playing around now with some small butt plugs and dildos....start small and begin "training" your ass and body.....get used to being penetrated. Slowly jerk off when being penetrated........and eventually let yourself cum with something in your ass.......I bet the orgasm will be really really good...... Over time, your ass will be ready for some real dick........you're going to love it!!

Graham123

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not when done right! Recommend you start playing around now with some small butt plugs and dildos....start small and begin "training" your ass and body.....get used to being penetrated. Slowly jerk off when being penetrated........and eventually let yourself cum with something in your ass.......I bet the orgasm will be really really good...... Over time, your ass will be ready for some real dick........you're going to love it!!
Wow you have got me excited already by your reply, thank you, I believe it is a knowledge reply, good advice I think and I am tempted to possibly start as you suggest get my ass to accept things going in instead of coming out. (don’t mean to be crude guys, sorry)

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow you have got me excited already by your reply, thank you, I believe it is a knowledge reply, good advice I think and I am tempted to possibly start as you suggest get my ass to accept things going in instead of coming out. (don’t mean to be crude guys, sorry)
It will take some time.....weeks, months, possibly a year for your body (and ass) to get used to being penetrated.......you have to find out what your body likes and finds pleasurable.....what body position....on my knees? on my back? ? what size dildo? what kind of lube? how much lube? how deep penetration? All these things matter......and are different for each of us.......but over time, you will get very very used to being penetrated......and actually start to crave it.......the orgasms are so damn strong.......at least that is how it was and is for me.....very little pain......yet almost pure physical sexual pleasure...