trans/trans sex

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Is having sex with a trans/trans gay? Including BJ's. Because I get so fucking turned on by a hot trans with nice tits and a shaven cock.

Media
It depends who you ask, I personally would say no. Because a lot of the people who have sex with transgender people are straight. The transgender population believes their mind is the opposite gender than their physical body. They genuinely believe they're females. They're not guys who like to pretend to be women, well not all of them.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It depends who you ask, I personally would say no. Because a lot of the people who have sex with transgender people are straight. The transgender population believes their mind is the opposite gender than their physical body. They genuinely believe they're females. They're not guys who like to pretend to be women, well not all of them.
wtf? remind me to vote for you in the poll..you know which poll

hungtgirl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well it's not that obvious, I am a transexual and I don't consider myself a man what defines a person it's not only what's between their legs, it's more than that, guys are attracted to me because they see me as femenine and sexy,
if I undergo sex change operation and get a vagina does that still make me a man?, I think no, biologycally I could be just one part male, but everything else in me is female, and that attracts guys especially straight guys, gays don't care about transexuals, they want guys like them buff and hairy, only straight guys or bisexual look for transgender people like me. so feeling attracted to femenine, beautiful and sexy transexuals does not make you gay Frank

Media
Well it's not that obvious, I am a transexual and I don't consider myself a man what defines a person it's not only what's between their legs, it's more than that, guys are attracted to me because they see me as femenine and sexy,
if I undergo sex change operation and get a vagina does that still make me a man?, I think no, biologycally I could be just one part male, but everything else in me is female, and that attracts guys especially straight guys, gays don't care about transexuals, they want guys like them buff and hairy, only straight guys or bisexual look for transgender people like me. so feeling attracted to femenine, beautiful and sexy transexuals does not make you gay Frank

Well said, that's pretty much what I said but coming out of the mouth of a lady like yourself means more than some random bisexual guy saying it. A lot of straight guys don't get that mindset though. Penis at birth = Guy, thats it, end of story. As time goes on people are becoming a little more and more understanding of the transgender community. I honestly admit I didn't know their way of thinking till about a year ago when I met a transgender girl (With a penis for those who don't get it). For all intents and purposes, they're women, they view themselves as women, the men they have sex with view them as women.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well it's not that obvious, I am a transexual and I don't consider myself a man what defines a person it's not only what's between their legs, it's more than that, guys are attracted to me because they see me as feminine and sexy,
if I undergo sex change operation and get a vagina does that still make me a man?, I think no, biologically I could be just one part male, but everything else in me is female, and that attracts guys especially straight guys, gays don't care about transsexuals, they want guys like them buff and hairy, only straight guys or bisexual look for transgender people like me. so feeling attracted to feminine, beautiful and sexy transsexuals does not make you gay Frank

I think his being attracted to cock might make him gay. That's his call to make, not mine.

He asked about his attractions.

However, if your brain, your heart and soul tell you that you are a female, who am I to disagree or question that? I wouldn't.

If you had the surgery, IMO, you would be a woman. Anyone who so female that she would have such difficult surgery is certainly entitled to being a woman.

D

deleted136887

Why this obsession with labels?(Straight, gay, bi, transgender, etc) Surely one takes people as you find them? If you are atracted to someone, follow your feelings and do what comes naturally. I've been watching this post with great interest. I live is SE-Asia , where this is not really an issue. In fact most people don't give a damn who you are currently hanging out with, and you can sit at any bar/club with your work-mates, with bar-girls, transvestites,billy boys,pre-ops,post-ops, straights,gays(labels again) and everyone has a good time swilling beer. And no-one bats an eye about who goes home with whom,
and next day there will be standard ribbing- was she hot?
The point of this whole rant: does it make you gay? I don't think so
And yes: some of those ladies will give you boner that will shatter like glass.
Some very good-looking ones around...have a beer in the Crazy Horse in Sing, next time you're around that side of the world. Eye-popping.Zip-busting

hungtgirl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is getting interesting, I like to see what the rest of the world has to say about it, let's be open minded and stop lavelling ourselves.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

what you do or don't consider yourself as.:smile: .......is not the point...you were born a male and you still are a male....if a man has sex with you it is a homosexual act...doesn't matter that you feel you are a woman..biologically speaking you are a male....what you have said is illogical.........you will always be a male...cosmetic surgery will only alter your physical appearance but you will always be a male....you need to understand that..:biggrin1: and for the sake of clarity you are not yet classified as a transexual---a transexual by definition is someone who has undergone the surgery...you can classify yoursef by the pseudo-name--pre-op transexual ...but until you have undergone that surgery you are still a part of the male species....so for a male to knowingly have sex with a trannie--yep that's gay...but why are you people attaching a stigma to being gay.....what is wrong with being gay? that needs to be clarified...that seems to be the focal point here....if you have no qualms about being gay then go for it....there seems to be a hang up about.....being perceived as gay...hence the question....."am I gay" yea you are..... so what? does that change who you are ...I think not....wear that label on your chest and keep stepping...and for those who ask why do we have to wear labels....well you don't .....but for the sake of discussion other people will label you..it helps define

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well said, that's pretty much what I said but coming out of the mouth of a lady like yourself means more than some random bisexual guy saying it. A lot of straight guys don't get that mindset though. Penis at birth = Guy, thats it, end of story. As time goes on people are becoming a little more and more understanding of the transgender community. I honestly admit I didn't know their way of thinking till about a year ago when I met a transgender girl (With a penis for those who don't get it). For all intents and purposes, they're women, they view themselves as women, the men they have sex with view them as women.
what is your point? people view me as PuertoRican....does that make me a PpuertoRrican.......lmaoooo:biggrin1: :biggrin1: even if i viwed myself as one does that make me a PuertoRican..i can see myself as a Asian if I chose to...I am black...my mindset cannot change who I am...it can allow m to escape and become who i would like to be....cannot change who you are.. Orbitz you are steadily racking up votes...