Photo Trans Women Are Simply Gorgeous Women

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Why? Just curious.....why does a beautiful, feminine, attractive, sexy trans woman terrify you?

Are you straight, gay, bi? just curious?

I wonder why a gay guy would come on here and also make these comments?

It should be about respect.

Some trans women are more feminine and sexy than actual biological women.

It would be like a straight guy, going onto the gay forum and saying men are not handsome masculine attractive, or sexy.

Izariel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You asked me how I felt. I told you. Being respectful has nothing to do with whether I find someone attractive.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Actually thats not what happened.

You posted this randomly earlier

"They terrify me. I’m sorry, but this is just unnatural and not at all appealing to me."

Which led to a poster asking you about your reasons.

Imagine if a straight guy posted the same random post on the Gay Forum.

"Men having sex with men terrify me. I’m sorry, but this is just unnatural and not at all appealing to me."

Reactions: Mister2101

Izariel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually thats not what happened.

You posted this randomly earlier

"They terrify me. I’m sorry, but this is just unnatural and not at all appealing to me."

Which led to a poster asking you about your reasons.

Imagine if a straight guy posted the same random post on the Gay Forum.

"Men having sex with men terrify me. I’m sorry, but this is just unnatural and not at all appealing to me."
I see what you’re doing and I understand why you are doing it. You are threatened that someone would dare hold a differing opinion from yours so instead of saying “thanks for your opinion” you feel the need to crush the voice out of me.

you need to work on being secure in your views .When you are you won’t care if others disagree with you.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I see what you’re doing and I understand why you are doing it. You are threatened that someone would dare hold a differing opinion from yours so instead of saying “thanks for your opinion” you feel the need to crush the voice out of me.

you need to work on being secure in your views .When you are you won’t care if others disagree with you.
thanks for your opinion

Reactions: Izariel

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Hi friend. I do respect your opinion. I do feel it was a little harsh for you to say Trans woman "terrify you" and are "unnatural" in some way. The trans woman I had a relationship with was extremely feminine and attractive and being intimate with her was very intimate and satisfying, extremely pleasurable, and felt completely natural. But that is me.

What terrifies you about trans women? I'm just trying to understand your point of view.

Reactions: bi2

Izariel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi friend. I do respect your opinion. I do feel it was a little harsh for you to say Trans woman "terrify you" and are "unnatural" in some way. The trans woman I had a relationship with was extremely feminine and attractive and being intimate with her was very intimate and satisfying, extremely pleasurable, and felt completely natural. But that is me.

What terrifies you about trans women? I'm just trying to understand your point of view.
I apologize if I came off harsh. I have trans friends whom I care for and respect and I would never mistreat anyone based on their sexuality or preference.

But, to me this goes further than nature. I’m gay. I accept I was born that way. These individuals weren’t born with a penis and breast implants. They weren’t born with estrogen therapy or testosterone supplements. Seeing what May look like a woman and then finding out “she” has a penis down there is just unsettling to me. I can’t describe it better than that.

to each their own. I just don’t find them attractive.

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I apologize if I came off harsh. I have trans friends whom I care for and respect and I would never mistreat anyone based on their sexuality or preference.

But, to me this goes further than nature. I’m gay. I accept I was born that way. These individuals weren’t born with a penis and breast implants. They weren’t born with estrogen therapy or testosterone supplements. Seeing what May look like a woman and then finding out “she” has a penis down there is just unsettling to me. I can’t describe it better than that.

to each their own. I just don’t find them attractive.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Have a great day.

Swordmonkey

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
remi (u/mechasp43) - Reddit

wxxrx288q2s81.jpg