Trans women as tops

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just trying to understand those trans women who like to or chose to top. My assumption is that you like/choose to top because you like it...it feels good, physically and emotionally. Your penis is obviously still functioning and you can still give and receive pleasure through intercourse.

1) Do you still feel feminine while topping? Does assuming the traditional "male role" in sex, mess with your head or bring back "bad thoughts?"

2) How do you feel about the man you are topping? Do you consider him "less of a man" because he is "allowing" you to penetrate him? Is he now considered more feminine?

3) Can this potential "role reversal" in the bedroom cause friction in a relationship?

Thoughts?

Great questions. It's a shame no one has answered them.

From my perspective as a bi male who has been topped by a trans (breasts and penis, and I will refer to this person as "she"), she topped me four of every five times we had sex, on average. I think she enjoyed topping more, but wanted to bottom occasionally to share in the submissive role, having feminine traits.

UMMMMM I don't like speaking for other people but I'm pretty sure most transgender girls won't ever top because penises are what boys have. =] I couldn't see myself topping because that would be an insult to my femininity and tbh honestly I would see a guy as less of a man if he asked me to top him. =[ sorry.

Reactions: desilover

Still, not everyone is the same. This is from my experience.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the responses.

@luv2org, this was my experience as well. Both myself and the trans women I was seeing were versatile--although I think I preferred the bottom and she preferred topping, which is how things ended up most often once we got into bed. The whole concept of roles for a man and a woman got very blurred for us---we did not care--we just did what we enjoyed and what felt pleasurable to each of us. We talked about this apparent "role reversal" in bed--often laughed about it.....but it was never an issue or caused any problems. I was the man and she was the woman, no matter who was being penetrated.....

@SuperJojo I think I understand your statement that trans women may not want to top, because it involves using their penis in way that they feel is "un-feminine." Why do you feel that a man involved with a trans woman is less than a man if he wants the woman to top him? Just trying to understand your logic or thinking.... Peace.

@SuperJojo I think I understand your statement that trans women may not want to top, because it involves using their penis in way that they feel is "un-feminine." Why do you feel that a man involved with a trans woman is less than a man if he wants the woman to top him? Just trying to understand your logic or thinking.... Peace.

=] Because of my prejudice to people who bottom. I can't help it but I just see people who bottom as more feminine. My automatic assumption is that they want the people topping them to..be the "man" and be the one who wears the pants. This is probably super offensive =[ but I can't help it, it's just the way I feel. To clarify, I've never been in a relationship with anyone and I'm a virgin so maybe it's just a view I've taken in my inexperience ^^'

Reactions: bi2

PLUSSS what kind of a person wants ME to top them? >=] I wouldn't trust a person like that at allllll!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
UMMMMM I don't like speaking for other people but I'm pretty sure most transgender girls won't ever top because penises are what boys have. =] I couldn't see myself topping because that would be an insult to my femininity and tbh honestly I would see a guy as less of a man if he asked me to top him. =[ sorry.

could not be any more from reality jojo, i know all kinds of beautiful, sexy ladies who love to both give and receive, its not viewed as a role thing, just feels great and fulfilling. its not a manly/womanly thing, at least to me, it is a sexuality thing. also, all of the gals who have said they are either top only, or bottom only, have all succumbed to my willy ways once they have got to know me and reversed roles eagerly and enthusiastically.

so, never say never and unlock that mind of yours and let things happen, play safe and only do it if you want to.

could not be any more from reality jojo, i know all kinds of beautiful, sexy ladies who love to both give and receive, its not viewed as a role thing, just feels great and fulfilling. its not a manly/womanly thing, at least to me, it is a sexuality thing. also, all of the gals who have said they are either top only, or bottom only, have all succumbed to my willy ways once they have got to know me and reversed roles eagerly and enthusiastically.

so, never say never and unlock that mind of yours and let things happen, play safe and only do it if you want to.
are you suuuuuuure they were transgender and not just like >> crossdressers or something?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
trust me kiddo, i know ;)

ask around, boy do i know. none had SRS yet, but one of the hottest versatiles i ever met, is now happily married and living in south america as a full time woman, boy could she fuck! both ways!

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Superjojo, if we were in a relationship I would top you. It's just what I prefer to do. As a Bi person, I've only been with women. If and when I ever enter a male to male liaison I will be the Top unconditionally. However, it doesn't make a man less of a man because he bottoms. It's what's pleasurable to you. If it feels fucking awesome, and you're not hurting anyone or yourself,...with a clear mind (drug free)..... do it. No labels. I also think bottoming takes a lot of skill, prep, and trust. A bottom, if they are smart is not gonna let just anyone top them. They are really in control. Bottoms say when, not the top. I can't go at it until you say okay. Maybe bottoms are the stronger ones? No need to think less of them. All I have to do is get them in the mood and penetrate,... with care.

Reactions: Wantanine

desilover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well she's entiteld to her opinion. And without being PC, I think a lot of TSs would agree with her. Just as many would have the opposite view. But with TSs I prefer to bottom, and I'm not an effeminate person. For me, i just like anal/prostate stimulation. And trust? Not really. A person whose experienced in ANY sex should say whatg they like. If a man like BJs, then his gf or wife should be told by him how he likes it.