Trans Women Fantasies

katieboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well to be replying first here fulfils mine! I would love a married couple who`s own sex life had become a bit stale to take me home for the night. They would dress me as they desire and I would then be there lil slut play thing to enjoy. Hopefully not only did I put some spice back into their bedroom routine as he loved watching his wife being licked and after I had put my lipstick lips over his shaft she purred with excitement.
To end this lust filled night she knelt down in front of me and looking into her husbands eyes began to kiss and nibble my exposed little penis head. You could see the chemistry between them as she gently called her very loyal husband over to us and smiling she then encouraged him to kneel down with her to touch ,smell and finally put his lips around and suck his first ever cock...Who wants to be the next couple!.x

Attachments

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well to be replying first here fulfils mine! I would love a married couple who`s own sex life had become a bit stale to take me home for the night. They would dress me as they desire and I would then be there lil slut play thing to enjoy. Hopefully not only did I put some spice back into their bedroom routine as he loved watching his wife being licked and after I had put my lipstick lips over his shaft she purred with excitement.
To end this lust filled night she knelt down in front of me and looking into her husbands eyes began to kiss and nibble my exposed little penis head. You could see the chemistry between them as she gently called her very loyal husband over to us and smiling she then encouraged him to kneel down with her to touch ,smell and finally put his lips around and suck his first ever cock...Who wants to be the next couple!.x
Very nice....I'd enjoy all of that......