Trans women who like to top

kscird

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I suppose we want what any other woman wants in her man. Someone kind, intelligent, and trustworthy. A man that happens to prefer taking a passive role in the bedroom. For me I want him to be a man's man outside the bedroom because I am a sub in the streets but a Dom in the sheets.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I suppose we want what any other woman wants in her man. Someone kind, intelligent, and trustworthy. A man that happens to prefer taking a passive role in the bedroom. For me I want him to be a man's man outside the bedroom because I am a sub in the streets but a Dom in the sheets.
I like the sound of that ;-)

hairybubblebum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my type of women

I've done it for my past BF, but mainly because he liked it. Honestly, the way I'm sexually wired.. there's a disconnect with it being a turn on. I feel like, wait a second... thaaaaats my role. But when you think you love someone.

If I was a cis woman and my man wanted me to use a strap on, I probably wouldn't be into that either.. but at least I wouldn't have to concentrate on trying to be turned on long enough to fuck him. Lol

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man's man here. But love to switch things up in the bed room. I could just imagine laying on my back, legs up getting my ass pounded by a trans top. oohhhh!!!!
Yeah me too, I'm very dom in bed with women so would love to have that. I'd keep my hands off my cock and see how long I could hold off before I shot my load all over myself