Transformation

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Im going to start another story while i still will do Doctor John even though ive strayed from the original plot with the new development in it it will be back to normal. Anyway here is a shot at starting another story. One thing you should know is that i like the science side of things.

I was chained to a wall. There's something you dont see everyday. A naked dude chained to a wall. I thought to myself 'How was i going to to get out of this? Would i want to get out of this?' I was a prisoner. They came in every so often to take my semen. They wanted to collect as much as possible from me. The constant orgasm every 2 hours left me weak enough to not fight back. I just kept wondering where it was all coming from.

I knew deep down that i should have never left home yesterday. I wanted to get out away from my life. My life was boring. All i did was go to my job and come home and sleep. Repeat the next day. So i sold everything i own, packed my clothes and bought a one way trip to easter island. I was going to take a drastic change in my life and become a geologist. Better than someone who answers phones for an insurance agency. Everyone thought i was crazy. My father drug tested me. I just needed hope that something was out there, something higher. There had to be more to life than doing what i did.

I arrived there a week later after being stuck in an airport waiting for the pilot to arrive. The first thing i did there was go into the house i had boughten and unpacked. No electronics except a cell phone. No more computers no more television. All i had was myself and my dick. My dick was over-sized. I have no idea what my mother fed me but damn, it worked. It stood at 10 inches soft and it got up to 14 1/3 inches when hard. I knew i was bisexual from a very young age. Whatever gets you off i always said. If you can have fun with both genders why not? It didnt do any harm. But how i got chained to a wall, having this so called cult, collect my semen for some unknown reason yet to be unveiled was odd.

Oh goody, here they come again. Damn, i had just built up my strength again. I started to resist. Then i became enraged that i couldnt control myself and started to get an erection. Then something happened that i never expected. She injected me with something. My balls were on fire, a feeling like you had been kicked there but with the pleasure of a massage almost but burning nonetheless. Odd, i felt like i was leaking. I then saw it. My pecs where starting to turn into tits. Oh my god. My penis started to shrink and my balls got smaller. What the hell was happening, my precious penis was becoming smaller. My chest hair, armpit hair, leg hair, everything was going away and my face was starting to restructure. My hair got longer and turned blonde. I felt something open near my asshole. Oh my god i was getting a vagina.

Before i move onward, i forgot to tell you something. I moved to easter island to be part of an ongoing experiment from a company that was making ground breaking research in the field of medicine. They said they needed test subjects to be exposed to the islands conditions and live there. There was no part about being taken to a lab and tested on. Anyway back to the present.

3 minutes passed and my penis was gone my testicles gone and i had a clitoris and i had huge tits. My muscles went away and i now had a feminine appearance and matching voice. I looked like the hottest chick out of a playboy catalog. My skin darkened in the tan smooth fashion. My beard was gone and i felt overall pleasure. My body had shrunk to become the light, fit woman i always dreamed of fucking. I lost tons of pounds. The woman had started to rub my new vagina and test my nerve response. She then proceeded to do something that i protested. She brought out a huge fucking dildo. A 13 inch dildo that she started to slowly insert into me. I was riding a pleasure wave and couldnt stop. I screamed in ecstacy and screamed for more. What was happening to me!!!

I came. Violently. You know the video where the woman squirts? I did that. All over everything. Even the scientist. She just collected some for a sample and left me there drained. Then entered a nurse who uncuffed me from the wall and strapped me down to a bed. Before she did as she was dragging me along the floor i took a bobby pin from a desk. I knew i could use it to attempt to flee. I was going to try and get back to my original state.

So questions, comments are all welcome. Any suggestions and feedback is appreciated. Who likes it? Shall i continue?

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had a similar fantasy, except I was abducted by aliens and they kept me as a stud and created a vagina between my ass and balls and fucked me and filled me full of cum, ten of them, each in turn, but it would not leak out till my stomach started to swell. Suddenly my balls started to get huge and when my cock was becoming rock hard it started to grow to huge proportions, I needed to cum! Then this alien male/female unbound me and I was like a dog in heat and we fucked for like a half hour till suddenly my cock started to spew and all the cum those alien had left in me started to cum out of my cock in huge amounts, thick and I could feel it spewing and being contained in this alien male/female. I must have cum for like ten minutes with intense orgasm the whole time. This process repeated again till I had impregnated about a dozen male/female aliens. Then they let me go. My cock and balls stayed huge and I then always cummed huge loads of cum like I did with the alien!!

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Maybe i wonder if i should get right into the heavy stuff or continue along this line for a bit and gradually get into it....

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter 2

I was dumbfounded as i saw easy it was to break free from the handcuffs they used. I got up from the bed and looked around. I wondered how to get out of the room. It looked like they locked the door. It didnt seem that way. I opened it and it just flung free. I searched the building and found a laboratory. I opened the door and saw a 4 gallon size jugs. The side of the jar was marked with 'Semen from subject 11'. Wow i had ejaculated 4 full gallons of semen when i had a penis. How did i do that? I knew when they came for me in my house they injected me with something but i didnt know what.

Just then someone came through the door and caught me off guard. Here i was, naked, nippples erect, clitoris was standing at attention from the cold. So i grabbed the closest thing i could, a scalpel. He came at me with a rapier. I dodged and managed to get the scalpel to his neck. He told me that I had no idea what I was doing. Neither did I, not far from the truth really. Some more guards came and i told them i wanted my old body back. The scientist lady came in and told me i could have my life back but i had to go for some testing first.

That's all it took? Some testing and i could go back to normal? I felt my boobs they where the figment of my imagination and many jack off sessions. I resembled the chick that ive always wanted to fuck. They ran some more tests on me and finally brought me to the laboratory again. They led me to a bed. There was a naked guy there. I sat next to him as the scientist hooked up cameras and nerve sensors to me and other vital parts of my body. She explained she wanted us to have intercourse.

What the hell. I did not sign up for this. I was a man, or atleast used to be. I was a man with female genitals. I wanted my penis back the way it was, the size it was. I didnt want boobs or a vagina. I didnt want long hair. I wanted my short style hair. I missed feeling like a man, smelling like a man. I wanted my thick curly chest hair. The leg hair and my armpit hair back. I missed my mustache.

The guy started rubbing my neck and nibbling on my ear. He played with my nipples. I wanted no part of it but it started to feel good. I wanted to cry and and run as far away as possible but my body wanted to stay. It felt good what he was doing to me. Playing with the clitoris i had magically gained. It felt so good and as he started to continue and my new nipples started to get hard and stand out. I just laid back and was immersed in this wave of pleasure. It was going to happen and even if i didnt want it to my body was going to make it so.

Ill add some more later.