Transgender

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I am pretty comfortable with the thought of possibly being a female to male. I believe that I was supposed to be a gay male.. but I got a pussy instead. I am only generally as a rule attracted to gay guys, I want to identify with them, be part of their group and feel the same discrimination as they do. Sex with my gay best friend was the greatest thing I've experienced...

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Question, What does the world think about male to female or female to male
The world is filled with people of various thoughts on this subject. Some are okay with it, some are not. Some are intrigued, some are terrifed. Some don't give it a second thought, some are filled with hatred.

As to me, as long as you're happy and not hurting anybody, then I am fine with it. Don't let what the world thinks about this separate you from being happy.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a good friend that is M2F. She has breasts and a penis as well, but has been castrated, so no balls. We get dolled up together and go out to lesbian clubs. Most people accept her, occasionally she gets some rude comments if people figure it out, but she's happy enough with herself that it's not a big deal. She doesn't even get bothered anymore with personal pronouns. So good for you for doing what makes you happiest and feel most comfortable with your own body.