transition from briefs to boxer briefs

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by saxfreak, Mar 29, 2009.

1. saxfreak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm young, average cock I guess. I just wear briefs and wanna go to boxer briefs but can't stay with it. any tips?

2. D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

why?

3. saxfreak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wanna switch to them, I want to wear them cuz they are hotter for me. I just can't get used to them and stick with it.

4. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    sorry I don't have any tips, but i can tell u i gave up on them too.

i luv wearing boxerbriefs by themselves around the house but i hate wearing them under anything, the legs ride up under jeans and feel just way bulkier than i like. and then when u take the jeans off the legs get stretched out and they look bad.

I think they look really fukin sexy with nothing else on, and they feel good, especially ones made with a roomier pouch up front. but as functional underwear, no thanks. cotton boxers are less trouble and commando is the best of all. maybe it's not a prob for dudes with smaller junk?

if i'm in the mood to wear underwear with jeans i'll wear briefs (lowcut/euro) or a jock. usually do boxers with dress pants or khakis. shorts almost always commando.

5. D_Carroll Condomripper

TIP: Get rid of your briefs and only have Boxer Briefs.

It's not that hard people! It's called COLD TURKEY.

6. mdlindqu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    YUP - Exactely what he said. Briefs rule for me. Maybe you need to explore some better briefs like Cin2, 2xist, Jockey, CK, etc. Forget about the Hanes, BVD, FTL and other cheapo briefs, these are no comparison to the premium briefs.

7. eric19831

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    don't bother with boxer briefs. they are not that comfortable and the legs ride up. that and i can never find ones with a big enough pouch.

8. 2manyhardons

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LOL...simple answer but truthful

9. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    why? when did they make it illegal to have more than one kind of underwear?

10. Meniscus

Gold Member

I grew up wearing plain, white, cotton briefs (Fruit of the Loom or Hanes) as most boys did in the 70s and 80s.

When I went to college, I noticed that most of the other guys were wearing boxers--sometimes plain white, but more often with a colored pattern. Some of them would walk around the dorm in just their boxers. I certainly liked seeing other guys in their underwear, but I think there was a general consensus that a guy walking around in his "tighty whities" would have looked stupid. I liked the idea of underwear that could be worn casually in front of others, so I decided to try boxers. I enjoyed how "free" I felt wearing them. On hot days it was nice to get some air circulation. But they'd twist, turn, ride up, and need constant adjustment. My cock and/or balls were always falling out of the leg and/or the fly.

Then boxer briefs were invented. I tried them and had the same problem as thadjock--the legs would ride up. They also looked pretty strange. I couldn't decide if I liked them or not.

Over the past 2 decades, I've tried many different styles of boxers and boxer briefs. Most are uncomfortable for one reason or another, but over the years I've found myself leaning towards boxer briefs. I find that I usually feel like I need something with a little bit of support. Every morning when I'm getting dressed, I decide what I'm in the mood for. I may try on 2 or 3 different pairs to find something that feels right. Sometimes boxer briefs feel too constricting, and I choose boxers. Other times, I feel like I need support, and I choose boxer briefs.

Being rather frugal, I haven't purchased much premium underwear, except for what I can find at places like Marshall's and TJ Maxx. My current favorites are Merona and C9 boxer briefs, which can be purchased at Target.

A few years ago, after having not worn briefs for several years, I decided to try briefs again, and I bought several pairs in different styles. They were unwearable. I couldn't stuff myself into those damn things. There was room for my cock or my balls, but not both--and my endowment is average! I figured they'd only fit in one of two ways: 1) shove my balls up my asshole or 2) cut my dick off. I can't imagine anyone fitting into a pair of briefs, especially a guy who is well-hung.

Plug_It_In has a thread in which he reviews many different styles of underwear. I think they're all--or almost all--boxer briefs. I need to buy some new underwear, so sometime in the near future I'm going to re-read this thread and try a few of the pairs he recommends.

http://www.lpsg.org/90199-underwear-sale.html

11. jeepboi87

jeepboi87 New Member

i cant wear boxers in public.. have to wear boxer briefs with my dick pointing down in case i get hard & still have a hard time hiding it

12. rundry

rundry New Member

Albums:
    I recently started my transformation from breif to boxers. I found that I prefer the boxerbriefs over plain boxers, in case of the hardon in public, they help... I still have my breifs and switch up when the mood changes. there nothing hard about, just put the things on and go about your bussiness

Draft saved Draft deleted