Translation anyone??

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK... so I got a random PM yesterday, that I didn't understand. So I replied and got a response I understood even less. Does anyone know what this all means?

I won't disclose the senders name as it's not abusive or anything, just very very puzzling.

His words are in blue... mine in red...

I bet if a guy, however fit, stripped in the laudry room etc you would call the police!
Isnt that right?

Or complain!
Then if you were like most "normal" women you would discover temporary heterosexuality when drunk on a night out with loads of other girls watching a stripper, but find it disgusting the next day.
Dont worry your sane of course...it must be normal just because most are like that!

I have absolutely no idea what point you're trying to make.

If a fit bloke stripped in the launderette I'd most likely just laugh.

And I've been to see strippers and never felt a seconds guilt or felt disgusted the day after.

I don't know if you were trying to make a judgement about me, or women in general.... if it was me you were way off the mark. If it was women in general... you sure you've met any?

Havent you ever met any women and are you sure you are one? Not likely on a gay website with no pictures or personal information.
Not only am I experienced with the tiny minority of straight and forward women, but am also an expert on female sexuality, even one girl friend was too with a phd in female reproductive strategy...
which you dont need to observe women are not straight.

Thanks for admitting you are normal too:
you would laugh would you? [very hetero]

Do you imagine a gay man would, or a straight man if a girl stripped? Indeed it is the lack of sexuality that never compells British women to do such things.
Just to say if you can think of someone in a better position to know than a model and psychologist than lets all hear it, but I dont think there is.

Do you want the literature on this or maybe you have access? I mean actual journals not lie spreading Cosmo, thats not a psychology journal

Well you at least confirmed what I said. I could have just been nice and asked you for an interview, which I have to do but you might prefer to have your cake and a cliche: am straight but hate men and dont find them attractive...g where I heard that before?

Incidentally..... apart from on one thread when a bloke said he was in a launderette and a bloke stripped off, and I asked if he was sure he hadn't just slipped into a 1980's Levi's ad, I haven't made any mention about men stripping in launderettes... lol

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi Denise,

The guy is clearly nuts, even a bit obsessive/psychotic. Ignore him. It doesn't make any kind of sense, unless somehow one could hear the dialogue running through his head.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
^i agree. he was probably just killing time til his dealer got there. he obviously either didn't have his fix and was aggitated, or DID have his fix and was talking from his arsehole.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very Odd. I can't imagine taking the time to write a relatively long email that seems to be about nothing in particular. It's hard to say if the sender is even arguing a point, ranting or just trying to annoy. No wonder you're confused.

Novaboy

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are some annoying, narrow-minded men on here (and in the world in general) who try to bait women into responding to stupid, one-answer questions to satisfy whatever prejudice or fetish they may have. It's bizarre, and most likely a result of some sort of frustration with women. In this case though, it's hard to even make out what he's saying, but I believe it's something along those lines. It's best to completely ignore those sorts of messages.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Havent you ever met any women and are you sure you are one? Not likely on a gay website with no pictures or personal information.
He thinks you're a man,he thinks LPSG is "a gay website",and he probably thinks his arse is his elbow. :biggrin1: