Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome!

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
conventional heterosexual intercourse under the right circumstancese could be considered a cause of this as well.

I thought the same and I couldn't express myself better.
I can understand that, of course, stopping or restraining blood pressure in certain areas it's not safe at all.
but then also other behaviour could be dangerous in the same way,
I sometime masturbate prone, or I was actually fucked a lot in the prone position (and my cock wasn't exactly being free to move LOL). I don't do it abitually because I like doggy style more, BUT a lot of men liked to have me lying prone and that wasn't a problem nor gave me problems of erection or something like that.

O_O
must I be sure I'm always fucked while on my back? :D eheheh

LuceroJuarez

Just Browsing
Media
I had completely forgotten about this site and that of TheShyGirl's until I received a notification via e-mail of a comment upon her blog. I would like to say that after embarking on a seven day period of abstinence, I have successfully masturbated using the conventional method. The sensations were so intense and unlike anything I have ever experienced before. It has given me hope that I'll eventually have a normal sex life. For a time, I thought that my sex life was essentially over at the age of 22. Imagine the thought of that while having the libido of a 22-year-old and all the time in the world to think of sex and your own shortcomings. It is a serious and truly debilitating condition that can really ruin a man's ability to enjoy one of life's greatest pleasures.

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the author of the relevant article in healthystrokes.com:

"Thanks for helping publicize this awful condition. I am the author of the site you quoted. I don’t know why people insist on minimizing the condition when hundreds of men (and a few women) have given testimony to the sexual distress they have suffered. To people who sophomorically compare TMS to missionary intercourse, the vagina does not provide the same resistance to the thrusting force that a mattress, pillow, or hand does. It is not the same thing. As strange as it seems, the force of ordinary masturbation is more similar to intercourse than that experienced in TMS."

Well, I'm convinced!

Lily:yup: