Traumatic sex

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Men with large penis can cause trauma to women Genitals during sex. It can be very painful and a nightmare. What is your experience.
this has also happened to some of the dudes I have ass fucked. they lay there trying to take it like man but the bitch in em' comes out and some have cried out in pain... some lay there and gnash their teeth and others bite their lips ..some have actually said "yo, hold up man" ..but that is not the norm ...most try to take it like a man..

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
this has also happened to some of the dudes I have ass fucked. they lay there trying to take it like man but the bitch in em' comes out and some have cried out in pain... some lay there and gnash their teeth and other bite their lips ..some have actually said "yo, hold up man" ..byt that is not the norm most try to take it like a man..

Ouch

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men with large penis can cause trauma to women Genitals during sex. It can be very painful and a nightmare. What is your experience.

Never had "trauma" yet, so don't really have an answer. But, short of trauma and extreme pain....

Some guys get macho when you say "ouch" and they do what they're doing even harder. Some men are gentlemen -- they back off and figure out some OTHER way to make you say "ouch"... :wink:

this has also happened to some of the dudes I have ass fucked. they lay there trying to take it like man but the bitch in em' comes out and some have cried out in pain... some lay there and gnash their teeth and others bite their lips ..some have actually said "yo, hold up man" ..but that is not the norm ...most try to take it like a man..

What? It hurts when you sniff their butts?

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

pffftt.....amateurs:cool: