Travel Destinations?

ital8

Experimental Member
Media
I have traveled quite a bit. But one place that I still want to visit is London and other parts of Great Britain. I've heard Bath is quite nice as well as Oxford. Edinburg is supposed to be beautiful. I live not too far away from NYC, and whenever I do travel to some national or even foreign destination, I always come back with the feeling that it was nice, but it did not rival NYC. I might be a bit biased, but I've never visited a city that is as energetic and vibrant as NYC. I've heard that London rivals NYC. So anyone from London or anyone who has visited the city have any opinions? It would be nice to hear someone who has visited both NYC and London in order to make a comparison. In case anyone is wondering, I've visited Paris, Belgium, Toronto, Montreal, Sydney, Brisbane, New Orleans (pre-Katrina), Boston, Phili, and Wash. D.C. At least this gives you an idea of the cities I've been comparing NY too. Also, when traveling safety is an issue. It appears that London is a fairly safe city, but are there any areas I should stay away from if I do decide to visit? One last thing, how is the food and the people?

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hello,

My wife and I have traveled quite extensively and have visited London and NYC. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit (s) to London. There is lots to do (site seeing, theater, and a great social life). Bath, Oxford, Edinburg were nice to visit. I also enjoyed visiting Kent. :) I would highly encourage you to visit, especially considering you are interested in the city. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Several other places that I have enjoyed have been Rome, Athens and the Greek Islands. All are gorgeous and safe and have tons of things to do. Another BEAUTIFUL place to visit is Phuket Island (Thailand). It is absolutely gorgeous; the people are friendly and the resorts are immaculant. Also, it is fairly cheap there... Dollars go a LONG way!

Of course, there are many other destinations I have been fortunate to visit, but those are possibly my favorites. Happy trails and great destinations!

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello,

My wife and I have traveled quite extensively and have visited London and NYC. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit (s) to London. There is lots to do (site seeing, theater, and a great social life). Bath, Oxford, Edinburg* were nice to visit. I also enjoyed visiting Kent. :) I would highly encourage you to visit, especially considering you are interested in the city. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Several other places that I have enjoyed have been Rome, Athens and the Greek Islands. All are gorgeous and safe and have tons of things to do. Another BEAUTIFUL place to visit is Phuket Island (Thailand). It is absolutely gorgeous; the people are friendly and the resorts are immaculant. Also, it is fairly cheap there... Dollars go a LONG way!

Of course, there are many other destinations I have been fortunate to visit, but those are possibly my favorites. Happy trails and great destinations!

Indeed, London is great to visit, as is Bath. Though I much prefer the atmosphere of Cambridge I think Oxford is the more attractive.

* BTW, it's Edinburgh with a H! (assuming you don't mean the Texas town) though it's a great place however you spell it.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Indeed, London is great to visit, as is Bath.
* BTW, it's Edinburgh with a H! (assuming you don't mean the Texas town) though it's a great place however you spell it.

Yes, I stand corrected. :)

Thanks for your insight, too. Cambridge is great as well but not as aesthetically pleasing - according to senses.

Peter Pud

1st Like
Media
London and Bath were fantastic places to visit! In London watch out for pick pockets. They were the biggest crime there. Brighton was also a good place to visit

ital8

Experimental Member
Media
Woops, indeed I did forget about the 'h'. I've also heard that the taxi drivers in London have to go through extensive training in order to become a driver. They are basically a driver/tour guide. That's much different from the NY cab drivers who could barely speak English. No offence, I'm sure they are just trying to make a decent living.