Travel Idea For St. Petersburg/tampa Beach Area-gay Scene

george

Sexy Member
Media
I know there used to be a forum for travel destinations and advice, but I don't see it, so apologies if I am out of place here. I am asking for anyone who can recommend a place to stay (on or near beach preferably, not necessarily a gay resort, any nice hotel is fine) and things to do as far as gay night life for a vacation in late July/August with a friend. We were planning on Barcelona but plans have changed for obvious reasons.
Any suggestions on this area or anywhere else with a WARM waters beach in the USA would be great.
Thank you all for your suggestions and input.

97million

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know there used to be a forum for travel destinations and advice, but I don't see it, so apologies if I am out of place here. I am asking for anyone who can recommend a place to stay (on or near beach preferably, not necessarily a gay resort, any nice hotel is fine) and things to do as far as gay night life for a vacation in late July/August with a friend. We were planning on Barcelona but plans have changed for obvious reasons.
Any suggestions on this area or anywhere else with a WARM waters beach in the USA would be great.
Thank you all for your suggestions and input.

Don Cesar Clearwater Beach !

Reactions: george