Travel overseas

ace420

Experimental Member
Media
I am going to Europe this summer. While I cannot completely hide by package, I would like to get through airport security without having to get searched.

Any suggestions?

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by ace420@Apr 22 2005, 09:17 AM
I am going to Europe this summer. While I cannot completely hide by package, I would like to get through airport security without having to get searched.

Any suggestions?
[post=303379]Quoted post[/post]​

Surely the security is not going to search you because of your package.
I tell you what, just wear something that shows clearly that it's your cock and not a gun.

Dare somebody to search you then.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have traveled abroad quite a lot and have never had my "package" cause any more interest than it usually does. And I fly in everything from a Utilikilt to shorts to sweat pants to 501's. The body jewelry however, has caused a couple of interesting situations when they hand wand me.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by ebviking@Apr 22 2005, 05:27 PM
Surely the security is not going to search you because of your package.
[post=303384]Quoted post[/post]​
no, seriously, this is no joke. I've been groped by customs officials TWICE on trips from the US. and one of them was a colossal silverback bull-dyke with arms thicker than mine. ;(

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had the "pat down" as well, but never felt I was singled out because of my crotch. Flying in and out of London when security is heightened, everybody gets the touchy feely routine some days. Airport to airport inside the EU is a breeze. The most scrutiny you will encounter is your first immigration into the EU and the usual shit re-entering the US.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
KG, I have a friend with a 00 PA. He, however, rather enjoys "shock value" and any chance to show off his cock. Much to his disappointment, when he goes through security, they ask and he tells them "I have body jewelry, a PA... wanna see?" and they usually just say "no, thanks, just please remove metal jewelry before security in the future." If you are matter-of-fact about it, usually no problem. If you are embarrassed (which they will read as nervous) they will more than likely be more interested. Of course, the best answer is - if your piercing is healed, simply leave the hardware in your carry-on until you arrive at your destination. You also have the right to request a same-sex agent if they insist on a more thorough search.

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It depends what airports you will be using, for example, because of the train bombings in madrid, the security at barajas airport is pretty tight. Same with most of the airports in london.

And i dont agree that travelling within the EU is a breeze, it wont be if you are travelling on a non-EU passport.

Trust a seasoned airport user.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was just basing my opinion on my experiences travelling inside the EU within the last year. Never had a bit of trouble and that's on a US passport. Just lucky I guess.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All the usual. 3 trips last year. Allways start and end in London (my favorite city) then make hops to other places. Amsterdam, Rome, Paris, Greece, Italy etc. Flying in the EU is cheaper usually, but the Eurostar kicks ass!!!!!!

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You didn't go to ireland?? I'm insulted!! :p

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by ace420@Apr 22 2005, 05:17 PM

Any suggestions?
[post=303379]Quoted post[/post]​

aced,

Let "IT" show and show well. You do'nt want the security folks think it's a Uzzie or what ever.

b..

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Over the years I've been patted down twice during so called "alerts"; once by a male and once by a tough looking female. The female grazed her palm over my bulge but the male did not (sigh). The former was in Houston and the latter at BTW.

What I really hate is taking off my shoes! But I can't bring myself to wear "athletic" shoes when traveling so I guess there's nothing I can do about it.