Traveler welcome to my Island!

mattto

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, I know I'm hoping for the impossible, but of course you can never know. Sometimes even the impossible can come true, or...? Like you may see in my profile, I live on an Island in the archipelago of south west Finland. I'd be happy to welcome a SLIM guy at least less than 30, the younger the better, who'd like to spend time away from tourist areas in a calm and restful place where you can be naked anywhere without any praying eyes. I live here alone, but of course other people living in the neighborhood too, but my place have good privacy and my house is just a few steps from the sea. I don't have anything fixed what to do, but can spend time in the sun, swimming, make boat trips, fishing, maybe take a boat trip to a local restaurant, or if been fishing we can prepare a fish dinner, smoke , fry or cook! I have also a sauna and I'd be happy to soap you up and scrub your back and even more... Sleep naked together and maybe do some mutual handwork!
Well, if you are an international or domestic traveler, would be interesting to have a visitor. Maybe nobody read this and maybe I write too much. I'm curious to see if anyone will reply! Have a nice day!

Attachments

mattto

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, it varies from year to year. 2018 was very warm long time , even from early May to September, ~20 - 30°C. Last summer was periods up to sometimes over +25°. Can go down under 20°C also depending on winds. Northerly winds often cooler. I'd say usually no problem to go out naked for your morning pee. In the sun protected from north wind it's usually good! In the later half of July and early August can be tropical nights even. Too good here for traveling abroad/south!

• Love
Reactions: alexD37