Travelers

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I'm putting this here because i imagine it is more of a young guy thing.

I hear quite often about guys getting hard ons on buses, trains etc because of the vibration. Is it really that much of a common thing?

I never paid attention to that type of thing all those years ago when i was riding the school bus. I was an young innocent girl :tongue:

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yep, happens all the time. More especially on busses than trains. More so if I'm freeballing or wearing boxers than tight briefs. All that bouncing up and down in my shorts rubbing against the cotton.

Then again, can't some girls get off sitting on the clothes washer during the spin cycle? I tried it once. Nothing happened. ;-(

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You show me a bus, I'll show you an erection. :rolleyes:

It's fine if I'm standing up, but within a few seconds of sitting down and having the rhythm of the bus work its sinister magic... we're in Semiland, heading straight towards Hardville.

Show me the backseat of a car, and it's the same situation... and that's only as a passenger.

Trams are good too... whereas trains have almost never had any effect on me, perhaps because they run too smoothly along the rails to cause the necessary vibrations. I have strangely fond recollections of a random guy grabbing my crotch on a tram once upon a time, and he didn't seem at all surprised to find it hard... in fact, I suspect he was what you might call a 'tram vibrations connosseuir', if you catch my drift. :rolleyes:

The effect of the tram on my anatomy wasn't lost on an ex-girlfriend of mine when I was around 19 either, and with a few additional manipulations on her part, I recall having to carry a bag in front of my jeans to hide a very wet patch indeed.

But is this reminiscing helping me to prepare the Christmas lunch, I hear you ask.... :cool: *trundles off to kitchen*