Traveling Cock Worshipper Seeks Tall Hung Guys

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
I'm 32, 5'11in, 150, DDF, neg, masc/sub bottom. I travel often for work and looking to connect with bigger, taller men with very large cocks. I'm heavily into huge cock-worship, and looking for DDF/neg white guys (just a preference), at least 6'0in tall, with large fat cocks I can service for them on a regular basis. I'm all about size, so the bigger the better for me. I have a great, hardworking mouth that loves to suck cock, lick balls and ass...also have a nice round ass for pumping if you decide you want it. True cocksucker here, I'll stay on my knees and I won't stop until you're done with me. Very obedient here and love to take commands. This can be regular, or a one time thing, either way I can be discreet about it. Usually I can host at my hotel. We can work something out. If you're very tall, hugely hung, and interested in getting free use of my mouth and/or ass, send me a reply and details of what you like and how I can contact you when I'm in your town. Will be in Boston, Hartford/Spring, Cincy, West Palm, and Denver in the coming days...

Last edited: