Traveling Cock Worshipper Seeks Tall Hung Guys

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by B_Cegro27, Sep 18, 2008.

1. B_Cegro27

B_Cegro27 New Member

I'm 32, 5'11in, 150, DDF, neg, masc/sub bottom. I travel often for work and looking to connect with bigger, taller men with very large cocks. I'm heavily into huge cock-worship, and looking for DDF/neg white guys (just a preference), at least 6'0in tall, with large fat cocks I can service for them on a regular basis. I'm all about size, so the bigger the better for me. I have a great, hardworking mouth that loves to suck cock, lick balls and ass...also have a nice round ass for pumping if you decide you want it. True cocksucker here, I'll stay on my knees and I won't stop until you're done with me. Very obedient here and love to take commands. This can be regular, or a one time thing, either way I can be discreet about it. Usually I can host at my hotel. We can work something out. If you're very tall, hugely hung, and interested in getting free use of my mouth and/or ass, send me a reply and details of what you like and how I can contact you when I'm in your town. Will be in Boston, Hartford/Spring, Cincy, West Palm, and Denver in the coming days...

#1 B_Cegro27, Sep 18, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice