Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wasn't sure if this should go here under relationships or etc, or elsewhere? I mean you would develop somesort of a relationship, right?

If you knew someone from here was coming to your city, town, etc., would you be open to lending them a couch for a night or 2? In this economy, hotel expenses can determine whether or not a trip is feasable.

Granted, we're not talking about someone you think is a jerk, lol.

Would you feel uncomfortable or welcoming if all you knew was what you had seen here?

Now, because I think it's funny when folks post a question and don't answer with their opinion :rolleyes:,,,,, I would welcome them.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well to answer your question...I have met some wonderful people here (Some of whom I have met in person and others who I have had many PM's and e-mail, snail mail and telephone communications) who I would happily welcome into my home. However you need to trust your own instincts and comfort level.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I meet a person online, I meet the person first in a public place. And if the chemistry is good (either by the second or third meeting) maybe they will get the directions to where I live. MAYBE.

I have only met two people from LPSG.org. I don't think that they would've been comfy staying over at my home whereas I would be comfy. My home is really plain. I don't even have a panic room.

If I don't feel comfy or happy with a person when meeting them, I don't bother with giving them directions. I respect people's lives and spaces. I wouldn't expect to stay at a person's house because I met them on LPSG either.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have on both sides a few times, but of course it was a different venue..livestock shows. I travel to different shows often, and usually end up staying alone in a hotel room. When I've had the priviledge of meeting and staying with new people, the conversation makes it much more pleasant. Each time, I made some very good friends.

I was wondering how different it would be here, with the focus of this board.