Traveling to India

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Getting ready to leave for a job assignment in India in about a week and a half. Was wondering if anyone has any info or personal experiences to share. I've looked at sites and read up on it but I would love some first hand info. If anyone can help, much thanks.

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Don't even know yet. I haven't been given all the info. I will try to find out ASAP. Thanks for the help offer. I'm so excited.

U shud b excited man, Its fukin amazin. Some advice I will give u now, is wear really light stuff cus its seriously hot... (although u may be more used to that than I was coming from America)
Take loads of insect repelant. Dont get in taxi's! :eek:
Work on ur ignoring skills, there are so many beggars and sellers harrasing you its hard to move. And if you buy from one you will never get away!!

Thats all i can think of now really... Would be interested to hear where ur goin when u find out.
BTW, if u get the chance to have some time off, even if u arn't that close, take a day trip to Agra. The Taj Mahal is the most truly amazing thing I have ever seen :smile:

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey Artful. Thanks for the info. I was warned about the beggars and not to give children any money or I'd have like 50 of them after me and I feard that Insect repellent may be a necessity ( I loath insects). I found out that I am going to be in Hyderabad. Was that a part of your trip? I will love to hear anything you have to share. Thanks again.

LA8PV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How to find the local Indian lpsg group would be nice to know... :)
Large Indian dicks must be one of my favourites, I think.