Traveling to Turkey

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_thickjohnny, Aug 23, 2010.

1. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I'm going to Istanbul for a few days next month and I hear that there are Hammams (saunas) where you can get naked and get a soapy massage from an attendant. Has anyone done this? What was your experience? Is it a "gay" experience? Could it be even in a straight setting? I mean, the thought of being washed and scrubbed and massaged gives me a boner.

If you've had an experience, please share it with me. If there's a particular place you'd recommend please PM me.

Thanks

2. AlextheRedhead

Gold Member

Albums:
    The Korean spa near me has a nude scrub and massage by a male attendent that is non sexual and is in an open area.
    It looks like it would feel good but I dont think it is supposed to be erotic.
    Suppose anytime someone rubs you all over it might be very easy to get aroused.
    If you go please post your experience and let me know if it is true that what I have seen on the internet Turkish men have the best looking cocks around.

3. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    wow, Now I want to go to a spa and be washed and scrubbed and rub but a hot man fuck

4. B_stu.kay823

B_stu.kay823 New Member

It was one of the most painful experiences of my life!! (and I've had two broken femurs) I was pretty violently dealt with for over an hour by an obese, middle-aged, moustachioed, balding chain smoker. Honestly, I could barely walk the day after. All I can say is find one near a coffee house, drink plenty of arak beforehand and make sure somebody has a hookah on standby.

Other than that, enjoy!!

5. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    I've only been to Istanbul, but had a number of "happy endings" in hammams there. The famous ones, like the Cemberlitas or Cagalogou, are more guarded about what happens, but if you go off the beaten path, the smaller ones can often have an attendant who will be happy to finish you off in a private dressing room for an extra tip. You strip in the private rooms since men are not supposed to be naked in front of each other in islamic countries, and everybody wears a big thick towel into the public areas. But sometimes there are subtle flashes from the gay guys.

They have different prices for various services, and if you pay for a private massage in your dressing room, the attendant will watch for a hard on and some encouragement. But the normal routine is that an attendant is assigned to you, and pours water over you in a shower area to clean you up before leading you into the main room. There you lie on a heated marble slab where he lathers you up and gives you a full body massage. There are usually quite a few men in there, simply lying on the slap, so if you get an erection during your massage, they ignore it. But that and checking out other guys seems to be a universal signal that you're horny enough for a happy ending later.

It's a nice mix of sexy and normal, and definitely an experience I'd recommend for anybody.

The Spartacus travel guide also had some listings for gay saunas. They are more like typical european saunas, except the guys are more cautious about undercover police, and will usually want to go back to your hotel room before having sex. If you stay at one of the cheaper student or tourist hotels, the bell crew often includes a few who are interested in an extra tip if you want a little extra help relaxing in your room. Some of them will also want to become your private tour guides as well--all up to you!

6. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Ledroit: Thanks for the information. This is what I'm talking about. I enjoy a good massage - maybe too much! :smile: Sometimes I get hard from just the touching - it doesn't have to have any sexual overtones - just my reaction to the touching. Anyway, I was thinking that this experience would trigger the same reaction and I've heard something similar - that if they see the "reaction" they might just help you out.

I'll go with an open mind! :biggrin1:

7. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    wow, thats sounds like I could really spend too much money just on getting blow jobs there.

8. mattflanders

mattflanders Member

Albums:
    I've lived in Turkey for about a year and none of the hamams I went to had "sexual" massages. Just be careful because open homosexuality is still frowned upon in Turkey. If you want a "happy ending", look up which hamams have those.

Draft saved Draft deleted