Travelling 20 somethings

oasi86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just wanted to know where the 20somethings were headed this year? What are you planning on doing or carrying. If not where do you wish you going

Last year I went to Budapest and had a blast. I freeballed the entire trip and basically went from one massage parlor to the the next it was a great time to be had. this year I am thinking about Thailand.

What about you what are you going to be doing this year?

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well until I get my Masters in Anthropology, I am halting my travels for a while but once I'm done, I'm going back to Rome. Don't care much about visiting anywhere else.

MoonDoggy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm heading up north to Exmouth in May to do some diving and surfing and swim with the whale sharks. In July/August I'm either going to Europe with some friends to watch the Euro cup where I'll be staying in Barcelona, Paris and going then to the UK; or I was thinking of spending the uni break across the Pacific islands - Samoa, Fiji and Vanuatu. However, as always, south east Asia is just a short hop away, and really cheap...

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
I'm planning on going to California (twice), NYC (a couple times), Maine, Florida, and upstate NY.