Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anybody know what the best gay places are on a Thursday in CHI? I know the Halsted St area but wondered if one place was particularly good on Thursdays.

Or, if there are any LPSGers in Chicago, let me know....... :wink:

And, if there is a more appropriate forum for this someone can move it. There isn't a "Travel" forum, I don't guess...

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Chicago branch of Steamworks Sauna is the best bathhouse I've ever been to in the world. And I've been to a lot.

And there used to be a little bar called Flex where the barman was so fucking gorgeous. A group of us got hammered in there and flirted with him something rotten. I ended up with my hand down his pants. But the next time we went back it was closed down :-(

I guess Sidetrack is the main one, but I don't know what they do on specific nights.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Agreed - I knew this already but this trip further confirmed, that Steamworks Chicago is the best bathhouse I've ever been to in the world.

Main night out was Thursday, so I went to Sidetrack where they were playing funny videos? But, they weren't that funny, and guys were watching them rather than each other haha. Then just wandered to a few others, Spin looked dead, so I checked out Golden Horseshoe, stopped in to Hydrate but apparently much too early, but had a great talk with the hot bouncer there for quite a while. Oh I hit Roscoe's too.

In general though Boystown seemed to have fewer people in the bars than the last time I was there like 2 years ago, is that just me or is that true?

Also, are all the bars in Boystown gay? One place looked/sounded like it was hopping, but it looked like a straight, lounge sort of place.