Travelling to San Francisco

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by D_Martin van Burden, Oct 10, 2005.

1. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Hey LPSGers, I will be hanging out in San Francisco next month from November 10 until November 14 for a marital therapy conference. I don't know how much free time I'll have to live it up in the city and I will be with some colleagues, but it wouldn't hurt to find out who's local and any recommendations for places we should check out.

2. seamonkey

seamonkey New Member

Sure, tons of things to do here. What specifically are you interested in?

1. Don't bother with Fisherman's Wharf unless you just drive through to see all the other tourists.

2. The Alcatraz tour is rather interesting, but order tickets ahead of time, like now--find them online.

3. Walking through Chinatown is OK, but don't eat there. There are way better Chinese restaurants elsewhere in the city.

4. San Francisco (don't call it Frisco, you'll get tagged as a dumb tourist immediately) is considered one of the top restaurant cities in the world.

5. The South of Market area is where the kinky sex shops are located.

3. Takas

Takas New Member

Just saw this - haven't been on in a while.

Yes, avoid Fisherman's Wharf. It's where we put all the tourists so they don't bother us while they eat overpriced bad fried fish.

I have my list of good restaurants, depending on where you are staying and what your budget is. SF is food paradise, and you don't even need to spend much money. I can also fill you in on neighborhoods for nightlife and fun time-wasters.

PM me with some details (what area you're staying in, whether you've got a rental car) and I can help hook you up.

4. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Hey all, just made it back in from San Francisco. I touched down last night and finally got around to unpacking today because I'm still getting adjusted to the time zone change. Hating that I've got to go into work today. Anyway, I just wanted to extend a personal thanks to Takas. A bit of sheer luck and coincidence, we were able to meet up my third night there, and we did some bar-hopping and sight-seeing. Not that I don't love my travel mates, but it was good to get away from them for a while. So, man, know that hanging with you was much appreciated.

I would add here to the rest of the LPSGers: If you find yourself in a new place, don't hesitate to contact a local from the board. I imagine that some might meet only for some sexual play, but that's not the only good (I guess) that can come out of it. As T-dawg and I discussed, it's always good to have an insider show you some of the cool places that your local guide books often skip over. And you never know just how much of a friend you can make, either. I imagine that if Takas ever finds himself in the Bluegrass State, then I'd be willing to host him for a day or two.

Big thanks again and I'm glad to be back...
    ...even if I'm still trying to figure out this new board.

Draft saved Draft deleted