ew_david93

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There will be no nudes. Just a bunch of tease videos and pics.

That's better than nothing... Though, in his video with Mario he did said "We could do a Nude Photoshoot" and Mario agreed. So, there may be nudes... Just no frontal like Mario's OF.

ew_david93

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i agree. so if anyone finds anything or wants to subscribe on his onlyfans, feel free to post it here.

I'm going to subscribe for the same reason I subscribed to Mario's. The money goes towards a charity of some kind. So, no matter what they post, it is worth it. I personally wouldn't feel right sharing that stuff... Because then other wouldn't subscribe... They're cheap. Mario is 7.99 and Travis is 8.99. No reason why people should just subscribe for themselves rather than look for freebies. ‍♂️

geofinn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to subscribe for the same reason I subscribed to Mario's. The money goes towards a charity of some kind. So, no matter what they post, it is worth it. I personally wouldn't feel right sharing that stuff... Because then other wouldn't subscribe... They're cheap. Mario is 7.99 and Travis is 8.99. No reason why people should just subscribe for themselves rather than look for freebies. ‍♂️

The charity of "Get Mario to Tokyo"? I'm sorry but as hot as he is... every word that comes out of his mouth, especially the whole gay/Travis bait... is SO ingenuine.

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Travis may do nude, but I can almost guarantee that zero cock will be shown. Travis is very bulge-shy. Though the instances we have caught a glimpse, I can't for the life of me understand why he is shy. :/

That's better than nothing... Though, in his video with Mario he did said "We could do a Nude Photoshoot" and Mario agreed. So, there may be nudes... Just no frontal like Mario's OF.

busted4nothing

Legendary Member
Media
He'll most likely post his ass, in profile and full on, because he's done that on his IG and twitter so his OF will be no different, just maybe not shared to his other socials. If he keeps his site up

Reactions: Lustirusti

Chad091

Admired Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He'll most likely post his ass, in profile and full on, because he's done that on his IG and twitter so his OF will be no different, just maybe not shared to his other socials. If he keeps his site up
What ass?