"Travis Mayweather" of Enterprise

Pook&Pookage

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone got any decent images/links of Anthony Montgomery (Travis Mayweather in Enterprise)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Montgomery

Most of the stuff via Google is promo shots

I remember there was one scene of him in his pants that was rather impressive, and another of him in a harness that in some circles could be classed as indecent!

[Not that I'm complaining but is it just me or do the men in Enterprise seem to spend an inordinate amount of time swanning around in that blue underwear of theirs!]

TIA!

Reactions: Psilord905

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pook&Pookage said:
Anyone got any decent images/links of Anthony Montgomery (Travis Mayweather in Enterprise)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Montgomery

Most of the stuff via Google is promo shots

I remember there was one scene of him in his pants that was rather impressive, and another of him in a harness that in some circles could be classed as indecent!

[Not that I'm complaining but is it just me or do the men in Enterprise seem to spend an inordinate amount of time swanning around in that blue underwear of theirs!]

TIA!

They were trying the up the sex appeal of star trek to get more non-geeks to watch it.

Thats why you'd have Hoshi and T'Pal with multiple topless scenes. and all the men running around in boxerbriefs.

but yes, Merryweather does have a very impressive bulge.

a200611713

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't believe no one has gone out and got those screen caps for Pookie!

The scene with Anthony in his climbing gear - being treated by the Dr is very HOT. That bulge is not only huge but steals the scene altogether!

He has really hot arms too - can be seen in one of the many "shirts off" scenes.

Like them blue undies a lot. Shame we didn't get to see more of them.

Now let's see if I can work out how this screen cap thing works........

Bibendum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't believe no one has gone out and got those screen caps for Pookie!

The scene with Anthony in his climbing gear - being treated by the Dr is very HOT. That bulge is not only huge but steals the scene altogether!

He has really hot arms too - can be seen in one of the many "shirts off" scenes.

Like them blue undies a lot. Shame we didn't get to see more of them.

Now let's see if I can work out how this screen cap thing works........
When he was lying on the bed being treated by the doctor, I'm 100% sure that the doctor "copped a feel" to see whether the bulge was for real. It was extremely obvious and I would have done the same thing! And he's such a hottie too!

thot

Legendary Member
Media
if you watch the second episode "Flight or Fight" there is a scene he has with Dominic Keating, who is kneeling and Anthony Montgomery is standing, and you can clearly see a VPL showing. In fact, throughout the entire first season there are VPL's everywhere.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have mentioned him in previous threads concerning ST hotties. Mayweather certainly was one of them. I also have seen some pretty large bulges not leaving much to the imagination. I heard he was into music now, have not heard any of his work though.(Anthony Montgomery lands a role in the new Queen Latifah produced, VH1 made for television movie, Single Ladies.)

Caught another past ST actor on a recent show called the Jensen Project. Jordie LaForge. Is it Lemar Burton.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Deno and others, Did you know his first movie role was in a softcore film? He did a sex scene wearing a black thong. Have it on dvd and will post caps this weekend if you like.

Bibendum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another episode where the Dr cops a feel of Travis' dick, is Series 2 Ep9 "Singularity" about 19 minutes in. Travis is on his back on the bed and his dick is very obvious, the doctor reaches across him to grab a strap (to tie him down) and presses his knuckle firmly into the bulge.

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thats why you'd have Hoshi and T'Pal with multiple topless scenes. and all the men running around in boxerbriefs.

That was the best part of that series, my personal favorite was the episode where Tripp spent almost the entire show in his boxer briefs.

They were always pretty coy with the cinematography, you really have to look pretty hard to get a good clean bulge shot, especially with Scott.