Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think that this is a case of "unless he has publicly criticised, bashed, or otherwise disrespected gays", I wish people and tabloids would stay out of celebrities private life.

So what if he is? If this is true, I would imagine that his wife is well aware of his "play time" If he's been visiting them as long as the "author" claims he has, he wouldn't be able to hide it from her.

I have a bit of a doubt about the entire story, even with the lie detector test. A high profile celebrity being so careless in a public gay spa? :rolleyes:

D

deleted556573

There's a reason why I don't keep up with the hollywood gossip. This kind of crap is why. :rolleyes:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a bit of a doubt about the entire story, even with the lie detector test. A high profile celebrity being so careless in a public gay spa? :rolleyes:

That was precisely what I thought: the chances for blackmail against anyone that famous really eliminated the whole "gay spa" shit.

Rumors of Travolta's sexuality have been going on forever. Though I didn't quote it, I agree entirely with the fact that Travolta's never uttered an unkind thing against LGBTs (that I ever heard). Whether he's closeted or not is really none of anyone's concern but his own because he goes out of his way to make sure of it.

Frankly, the fact that he denied that his son was autistic (another Scientology no-no) is much more distressing that whatever (highly unlikely) peccadilloes he may indulge in privately.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's crazy to think that a big star would go to a public bathhouse and cruise for guys. You would think there must be hundreds of guys out there that know a story or two first hand, first mouth, first ass. :biggrin1:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only sad thing is that his religion forbids him to be what he is. Too many people find themselves in that situation.

This presupposes that he is in fact gay.

The article was mildly effective at fostering reasonable doubt...or intrigue. But then I clicked the link to "his" website. There is no way that he has a book...unless he's publishing it and printing it and binding it himself. He's obviously done the website himself...and done it badly at that.