Treat Premature Ejaculation

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by canuck_pa, Jan 20, 2011.

1. canuck_pa

Gold Member

I don't know about any pills but there is a desensitizing cream you can buy.

2. clav2

clav2 New Member

Albums:
    Ask your doctor to prescribe paroxetine. It's an anti-depressant (technical term is SSRI - selective seratonin re-uptake inhibitor)...solved all my problems in that department. Start with 5 or 10 mg once a day...don't take too much as it alters your brain, and also can lead to libido problems.

3. MARCUS.22CM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    CHINA BRUSH , you can wank or fuck 4 hours without cumming
    The chinese emperor uesd it in the 10th century

4. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was young I suffered from premature ejaculation. I think the sheer excitement of having sex is half the problem when you're young. Also, I think we're designed to come quickly in order to procreate the species. So if you come fast it just means that everything works really well and not that you have a problem.

But we like to prolong the pleasure in order to give our gf an orgasm. The trouble there is that girls condition themselves to come by masturbating in a certain way. Some of them lie on their front; some on their back; some legs together; some legs apart, etc. But when a man is fucking them, most women can't get the stimulation that they need. They're kind of thrown by the situation, and many will fake an orgasm in order to please the guy.

I an attempt to overcome premature ejaculation tried using a delay spray from a sex shop. It's basically a topical lidocaine anaesthetic. You spray it of your cock head before sex. It feels hot then your cock head goes a bit numb. It certainly delays ejacualtion because you can't feel anything for a few minutes. But neither could my girlfriend if I didn't wash it off before we fucked. Problem is that it's a very vascular area (particularly during sex) and the drug soon wears off.

Other drugs (SSRIs mentioned above, etc.) might work a bit but I wouldn't get into all that myself.

I overcame my premature ejaculation by firstly realising that it didn't matter if I came quickly, because (unless I was terribly tired) I could reload and go again, and second time round I lasted much longer. I also got good at oral sex and I could give my gf orgasms that way. But the breakthrough for me (I was in my late 20s) was when I learned to take my time and fuck at a pace that would keep me the right side of the point of no return. I got my gf to relax and let me do the work, at my pace, and I took my time. It had to be real slow, but I found a way to do it. She stopped trying to get the stimulation she was familiar with, and instead she started to feel a new kind of stimulation, which built and built, and eventually she came which triggered my orgasm. Having made this fantastic breakthrough we were able to do it again and again. I can't tell you how pleased we both were.

The above is my heterosexual perspective, but I think the same mechanisms are going to be affecting gay partners. ie. excitement; desire to please; performance anxiety, etc. The main thing to do is to go at your pace. But don't worry about blowing your load. A lot of lovers will see that as a compliment anyway.

#4 Riven650, Jan 20, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  5. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the advice Riven650

6. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're welcome :eek:)

7. cdarro

cdarro New Member

Excellent post! Very well written, similar to my own experiences; I wish I could have said it as well myself.

8. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    yeah thats my perception. I normally have a hard time cumming i need time but there were ocasions where even i was surprised of how fast i came. Just reload and go for round 2.

9. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

There are two prescription drugs used for premature ejaculation. Boston Medical will prescribe them as will others. The question is the qualifications of those writing the Rx's and the cost of the damned things. First you pay a fortune for a pill to get it hard and then you pay a fortune to keep from blowing too quickly.

The pills for this are about $20 each retail.

There are a number of very light duty OTC creams available at a gazillion retailers and what you are looking for a lidocaine or xylocaine in about a 1% cream or gel. Try this before going to other things. The other thing that will work but it costs a little more are things like anbesol which is used for mouth pain. Be careful about getting that one up the urethra because for a few minutes it will burn like crazy until the anesthetic kicks in.

Avoid the orals unless there is no other choice.

Draft saved Draft deleted