treated like a piece of meat...

dflash2020

Just Browsing
Media
Had an odd experience at a convention recently.

It was last Friday night and I was flying home on Saturday morning so I went to this little pub across the street from the hotel.

The place was crowded and I found a spot in the corner on the short end of the bar.

After about an hour (and I was still sober) a group of ladies came in who were very drunk and I guessed it was a bachelorette party when I saw them.

There were at least a dozen different ladies of all ages, sizes, and attractiveness - and they were very loud.

They moved to the corner next to me and started throwing back martinis and cosmos like water.

After about a half hour, a young 20 year-old pretty, thin, very dark black girl with a big booty steps beside me and says "Well, I'll just sit here..."

She spun my chair around and tried to squeeze into the seat with me - not quite sitting on my lap but between my legs.

I put my hands on her waist and said "Hello" and she just kept pushing her ass into my crotch.

We chatted for a while and she was teasing me alot and she smelled really good.

Then she stepped to the bar to order another drink and I thought "What the heck.."

With just a few naughty thoughts while staring at her ass and shifting around in my seat, I was at full staff with my thick 10 incher pointing down my thigh.

"Ms Booty" came back and cheerfully said "Make room" as she plopped down on my hard cock.

She sat down and pushed her ass into my lap and shot back up again.

She looked back in my eyes, looked down, and looked back at my face.

A grin slid across her face and she said "Well, looks like the party is right here" and she gingerly perched herself on my package.

She kept grinding into me as each song played occasionally reaching back and cupping my cock or asking me if it was real or if it gets bigger.

Then after about 15 minutes she did something I didn't expect.

She stood up and got one of her friends and forced her over to me without saying a word.

This lady was about 40 and looked hot from the waist down but looked ugly in the face.

Ms Booty pushed her into my lap and Ms Forty kept laughing and apologizing to me over her shoulder.

Then she sat down all the way and she got the reason her friend was so forceful.

Ms Forty said "Holy Fuck!" and proceeded to grind me using her ass like hands for feeling out my size.

She ground on me for about 2 songs and had to get up because she was getting hot.

The two of them grab the next closest girl - a really fat red haired girl about 25 but who was beautiful in the face.

They pushed her on me with a painful thud and she laughed like she was crazy - but she was just drunk.

As soon as she sat down she let out a big "Oh, yeah!" followed by some humping and a "Finally!!! Santa got my letter!!!"

Over the next hour, every girl in the group rotated thru my lap and most of them were shocked or in disbelief.

After all that grinding,I was ready to pop and I wasn't sure what to do next.

Then Ms Booty held out her and for me to stand up and I did.

She led me to the back of the bar toward the restrooms and we went into ladies' restroom followed by the fat girl

Ms Booty whipped out her cell phone and said "Time for soveiner pictures!!!"

The fat girl bent below me and said "Take it out, big man. We won't take a face picture - yours anyway..." and then cackled loudly.

I played along and whipped it out.

They gasped then giggled and then posed.

The fat girl held it beside her cheek like an Oscar and Ms Booty let it fall on her head, down her face and down her nose.

Each of the ladies took turns posing with my cock taking 1-5 pics each and laughing at my cock while worshipping it at the same time.

The funniest picture was the oldest lady there - late 40s - who had one picture taken: my balls on her forehead

The hottest one was a very plain, tiny, blonde girl who took a picture with her pants down with my cock sticking out between her thighs like it was her cock.

After the "photo shoot", the ladies said they had to go meet other friends but they would be talking about this night for a long time.

A few kissed me and stroked me a little - some still acted afraid of it.

The fat girl understood that I was needing to relieve my pressure and turned around and dropped her pants.

"You can shoot it on my ass if you want - no fucking - but you can jack it."

Her friends called her a slut and said they would me her at the car and closed the door.

The fat girl spread her huge ass and after about 30 strokes, I soaked her crack with juice.

Just to remind her who was the man, I spanked her a little with my cock which she replied with "I knew you would do that" as she buttoned up her jeans.

This slut was going out with my jizz on her huge cheeks all nite - her friends were right - she was a slut.

We both left and I waved to the ladies waiting in the parking lot.

They blew kisses and called me names like "Stud" & "Mr Cock".

I went to my room and jerked off again.

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How did you manage to grow an inch in length since your last post in late August? What method of enlargement do you use , if any? Just curious.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love it when the fat slut gets the guy's jizz on her ass and the ire of her friends. warm's a girl's heart.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
And then, he strapped on his cape (yes, CAPE) and flew out of the room to save this ridiculous attractive Southeast Asian girl from the clutches of an evil-doer named Obama Sin-Laden. As he was holding her and flying her back to his lair, the cock-cave, he looked at her perky nipples poking through her thin shirt (probably from how cold it is in the upper atmosphere) and popped a 13-inch mega-hardon. Of course she noticed and as soon as they landed, she grabbed the nearest lady off the street and forced him to fly around with her a little bit. Sufficed to say, the streets ran with super-sperm for the next week.

Truly an amazing man!

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fictitious??!! This happens to me almost every weekend. Except all the women are married and I get to fuck the blonde in the end. :p

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sorry you don't believe this

but since when does your opinion count?

anyway you have a nice slit in your profile so i assume you are just jealous...

Don't be an asshole. Njqt466 gets all the action she can handle, certainly more than you can dish out, punk.

Be mindful that n00bs, especially without pix, should attempt to fit in before throwing attitude.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sorry you don't believe this

but since when does your opinion count?

anyway you have a nice slit in your profile so i assume you are just jealous...
Your opinion might count after 5000 posts like hers , not 3 like yourself!
You will find a lot of people here with her opinion!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had an odd experience at a convention recently.

It was last Friday night and I was flying home on Saturday morning so I went to this little pub across the street from the hotel.

The place was crowded and I found a spot in the corner on the short end of the bar.

After about an hour (and I was still sober) a group of ladies came in who were very drunk and I guessed it was a bachelorette party when I saw them.

There were at least a dozen different ladies of all ages, sizes, and attractiveness - and they were very loud.

They moved to the corner next to me and started throwing back martinis and cosmos like water.

After about a half hour, a young 20 year-old pretty, thin, very dark black girl with a big booty steps beside me and says "Well, I'll just sit here..."

She spun my chair around and tried to squeeze into the seat with me - not quite sitting on my lap but between my legs.

I put my hands on her waist and said "Hello" and she just kept pushing her ass into my crotch.

We chatted for a while and she was teasing me alot and she smelled really good.

Then she stepped to the bar to order another drink and I thought "What the heck.."

With just a few naughty thoughts while staring at her ass and shifting around in my seat, I was at full staff with my thick 10 incher pointing down my thigh.

"Ms Booty" came back and cheerfully said "Make room" as she plopped down on my hard cock.

She sat down and pushed her ass into my lap and shot back up again.

She looked back in my eyes, looked down, and looked back at my face.

A grin slid across her face and she said "Well, looks like the party is right here" and she gingerly perched herself on my package.

She kept grinding into me as each song played occasionally reaching back and cupping my cock or asking me if it was real or if it gets bigger.

Then after about 15 minutes she did something I didn't expect.

She stood up and got one of her friends and forced her over to me without saying a word.

This lady was about 40 and looked hot from the waist down but looked ugly in the face.

Ms Booty pushed her into my lap and Ms Forty kept laughing and apologizing to me over her shoulder.

Then she sat down all the way and she got the reason her friend was so forceful.

Ms Forty said "Holy Fuck!" and proceeded to grind me using her ass like hands for feeling out my size.

She ground on me for about 2 songs and had to get up because she was getting hot.

The two of them grab the next closest girl - a really fat red haired girl about 25 but who was beautiful in the face.

They pushed her on me with a painful thud and she laughed like she was crazy - but she was just drunk.

As soon as she sat down she let out a big "Oh, yeah!" followed by some humping and a "Finally!!! Santa got my letter!!!"

Over the next hour, every girl in the group rotated thru my lap and most of them were shocked or in disbelief.

After all that grinding,I was ready to pop and I wasn't sure what to do next.

Then Ms Booty held out her and for me to stand up and I did.

She led me to the back of the bar toward the restrooms and we went into ladies' restroom followed by the fat girl

The fat girl bent below me and said "Take it out, big man. We won't take a face picture - yours anyway..." and then cackled loudly.

I played along and whipped it out.

They gasped then giggled and then posed.

The fat girl held it beside her cheek like an Oscar and Ms Booty let it fall on her head, down her face and down her nose.

Each of the ladies took turns posing with my cock taking 1-5 pics each and laughing at my cock while worshipping it at the same time.

The funniest picture was the oldest lady there - late 40s - who had one picture taken: my balls on her forehead

The hottest one was a very plain, tiny, blonde girl who took a picture with her pants down with my cock sticking out between her thighs like it was her cock.

After the "photo shoot", the ladies said they had to go meet other friends but they would be talking about this night for a long time.

The fat girl understood that I was needing to relieve my pressure and turned around and dropped her pants.

Her friends called her a slut and said they would me her at the car and closed the door.

The fat girl spread her huge ass and after about 30 strokes, I soaked her crack with juice.

Just to remind her who was the man, I spanked her a little with my cock which she replied with "I knew you would do that" as she buttoned up her jeans.

This slut was going out with my jizz on her huge cheeks all nite - her friends were right - she was a slut.

We both left and I waved to the ladies waiting in the parking lot.

You shoulda got some. Those women were probably married.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't be an asshole. Njqt466 gets all the action she can handle, certainly more than you can dish out, punk.

Be mindful that n00bs, especially without pix, should attempt to fit in before throwing attitude.

Attitude is equally as smelly whether from a n00b or not

Frankly I wouldn've gotten pissed if it were me, and my story (whether real or not) was immediately tossed off as obviously ficititious despite no proof either way except the opinion and stereotype held on this board about long-winded fantastic stories and their generalized lack of truth. I mean, that's a real asshole move, isn't it?

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I'm in disbelief.

I wonder where those pics are?

They were shaking all over.

The fat girls always understand. :rolleyes:

And Mr. Storyteller.

You were jerking:wank: to begin with, fell asleep, and the whole thing was a dream.

Cute tale, but you should have posted it under fictitious stories. :biggrin1:

That's usually my line. Some people just love to write fiction.

:bsflag:

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All you got out of that was to squirt cum on the fat girl's ass? Next time, at least get some head. Jeez!