Trend Towards NOT shaving....

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Folks...

There seems to be a new trend out here in the Los Angeles, Ca. Men (particularly gay men) are starting to let the hair grow fuller in the crotch similar to COLT pics from the 70's.... Body hair it seems is still being trimmed short. But, certainly a trend away from the totally shaved look of chest/legs and stomach, too.

Anyone else seeing this change? Think it is really hot for a change of pace!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
PECTACULAR said:
Hey Folks...

There seems to be a new trend out here in the Los Angeles, Ca. Men (particularly gay men) are starting to let the hair grow fuller in the crotch similar to COLT pics from the 70's.... Body hair it seems is still being trimmed short. But, certainly a trend away from the totally shaved look of chest/legs and stomach, too.

Anyone else seeing this change? Think it is really hot for a change of pace!

Nope, haven't noticed it.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I prefer a manly man and usually that means hair on the chest, not a wild jungle but neatly kept, ditto the pubes.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Hey! what's wrong with hair? I've got hair, it's natural. Besides, why should I have to take another hour out of my day to shave more than my face? I could use that time for something more meaningful, like being here.:cool:
Noooo, not every day! I do it every time I get a haircut. At least a little manscaping...

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Hey! what's wrong with hair? I've got hair, it's natural. Besides, why should I have to take another hour out of my day to shave more than my face? I could use that time for something more meaningful, like being here.:cool:

LOL. Cool, if that's your pref. Once it's all gone tho it only takes 5 min per day (or every other) to keep it off. I was hairy as all hell down there b4 i started shaving it all away. Just the thought of it makes me itch.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
b.c. said:
LOL. Cool, dewd! If that's your pref. Once it's all gone tho it only takes 5 min per day (or every other) to keep it off. I was hairy as all hell down there b4 i started shaving it all away. Just the thought of it makes me itch.

Itch? What itch?
*starts scratching*
:cool: