Trend?

CyprusBigOne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, it is a trend that is sweeping the nation.

Guys have suddenly grown these things called "cocks" and a new trend is developing.

You are super observant and thanks to geniuses like you, we can all take notice and stop it from...

Nevermind. I know you're just trying to get the girls to think you're great.

That won't work. What works is to not be a sniveling pusswhack.

I am now going to stalk every girl who posts in this thread. ;)

And of course theres always the the legions of Rambo wannabes that are almighty keyboard warriors. Can you cut down on the roids for a sec and start using the muscles that matter for a bit? I get girls thinking i'm great where it counts. And that's real life. I'm not here to start fights or show off. I came here to have conversations.

Anywho, i see not a lot of people know what sarcasm is :) I know it's a lot more men but it's not Large Penis Group, its Large Penis SUPPORT Group! So of course there will be a lot more men than women since the internet allows for ham beasts and Don Juan's to "really show off what they are" since real life wont let them with all it's cliches and stereotypes.

As for the girl who said they only came here with their posse to have fun, not trying to be mean but... you come to a forum about big dicks to have casual fun you gonna get some of them hard :p And when the owners of those dicks get hard things might get... messy :p

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK, this is how I feel about this site: it's like a big loud bar with lots of drinking and music and guys - lots and lots of guys. Then there's my posse (I said POSSE) my group of girls that I came in with. We're here to have a drink, enjoy the music and laugh, laugh, laugh. We might dance with you if we feel like it, but it's not what we came in for. Oh, a couple of us might be looking for more, but most of us just want to have fun and talk. We let our hair down with each other and talk about even the most personal things.

Yes, we're dressed nice and some of us even go out of our way to be sexy, but it's to make us feel good not to make you horny. But if it does make you hot, oh well! LOL! We like to flirt a bit, too, but it's only for play.

And if you don't like it, then we can just go somewhere else, but I don't think you want us to do that, do you?

Sooooo...does that mean I'm gettin a blowie or what, sugar britches?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys are sooooo cute when you're horny! I know you're most dangerous when you're in heat, so I'll tread carefully and try to lower my voice.