Trends in manscaping...

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guys, in terms of trimming, how much is too much? Or conversely, too little? I realize this is a matter of personal taste, but I'd like to get a random sampling of gay, straight and bi guys to answer...what does your boy/girlfriend think of it? Are you embarassed by stares? How often do you trim/shave, how and where? I keep my balls shaved and the base of my dick and keep it longer above (but trimmed)...sometimes it looks like phoney baloney, doncha think? I mean if guys go "overboard"...would never dream of shaving my ass; I think a hairy ass is sexy as hell...again a matter of personal opinion...not looking for the definitive answer, just curious how other guys few the whole thing...peace out

Phenix

AntiqueNumbers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I shave my balls and the base of my cock every few weeks. If I'm really horny at the time, then I start trimming more of my pubic hair. But I really like the hairy look too. Most guys cocks would look much larger if they trimmed around the base.

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Absolutely!! You simply see more; it stands to reason...also, if guys are somewhat overweight, the fat collects above the pubic bone making one look smaller...the antidote...get on the Stairmaster!! You go every few weeks, huh? How do you deal with the itch of it growing back? I trim/shave minimally every other day...and you're right, the hornier I am the more comes off...wonder what that's all about...lol on me and you...your pal,

Phenix

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shave my balls and shaft at the base. Trim the rest with a beard trimmer using a number 4 guide. Been thinking about waxing balls and shaft base but I'm worried it'll hurt too much.

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think waxing hurts as much as you think...it's like pulling off a band-aid...a split second of OMG (!!) and it's over...would you do it yourself or have it done? And furthermore, does anyone out there know of a good waxing product for the balls? I'm friggin' sick of using a razor...

thedude21

1st Like
Media
it is definatly tempting to give up frequently shaving for an occasional wax.

Now, to jump on board the discussion about hornieness impacting how much gets shaved off, i experience the exact same thing. Wonder what thats all about lol

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shave everything completely and do shave either everyday (before or while showering). My partner turned me onto shaving my pubes. He shaves his as well. I highly recommend trying the "smooth" look...:cool:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't imagine shaving anymore. Tried it once, hated the stubble. I'll trim down to a quarter inch or so, but that's about it.

But, if I had a partner that wanted something different, either more or less hair, I'd do whatever makes her happy.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I take a middle of the road approach. I've been using hair clippers for years to do my head, back, butt, and crotch every month. When it gets warm in the summer, I use the clippers from head to toe - no guard for the trunk of my body and a 1/4" guard for my arms and legs. For me, I like the trimmed look better than being totally shaved. I like to run as part of my fitness routine, and it feels better to not have the sweat collect on excessively long body hair.

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i hate the stubble. i just trim my balls and trim my pubes, probably once a week with a beard trimmer or scissors. i like having hair but i personally don't like the bald look, nor do i enjoy the ugly bumps that come up a few days later. so, i just trim. it looks better anyway.

D_Lee_Iacuckold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well like some others here, when i get horny, i tend to shave more off. i think its cause a nicely shaved dick looks absolutely beautiful. and plus its much more sensitive when there is less hair.

anyway, when i use to shave, i would cut myself all the time. but now i dont. i shave my balls, but not completely. as for the top, i like to leave a little hair. ive been completely bald a few times and it was nice, but a little hair is sexier i think.

jackit33747

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I keep trimed up top, I shave down the shaft and I keep my sack shaved. I've used hair remover for awhile. Gets things really smooth and no rash or anything but can be a mess and takes extra time.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
:saevil:This one was too good to pass up.:saevil:
  • You ever wonder about Razor bumps?
  • How many times have you had sex when accidentally cutting yourself shaving?
  • What do people think of when they catch you scratching the new growth?
  • Ever wonder if thhe hair there was nemt to be there?
  • Isn't it odd that there isn't many adverts besides Philips that mention shving the privates?
http://shaveeverywhere.com/
:cool:

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think how much a man trims or SHOULD trim is dependent on his overall body hair situation:

A guy who is pretty hairy overall looks wierd if his dick is completely shaved. A nice shave to the balls and the base of the shaft and trimming the rest short works better.

If a guy has less body hair overall he is more apt to pull of the completely bald cock look.

My hair is relatively thin overall. I shave most of my pubic hair but leave a strip from my naval to the base of my shaft. I think it seems to look OK. What do the rest of you think? Look at my gallery pics and leave a comment...

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There are at least 10 threads about this subject. Why do we repeat this every two or three weeks? It's all very personal. Some guys have body hair all over others only pubic hair. It's also a kind of cultural. In some countries it's not done to have your genitals shaved if you are a man. I think it's also important to know what your partnes likes. If she/he doesn't like it smooth you have a problem when you just took it all off.

Your pics show that you have quite some hair growing. If you don't like a full bush, just keep it trimmed like it is. Shaving your pubes would be funny as you have a hairy belly and hairy thighs. But even that is a personal choice.

bronz

Experimental Member
Media
I shave my shaft and balls daily along with pubes except for patch about the width of my balls. I love the smooth feel and if for some reason I don't get the job done on a day, the next day is a must. Have shaved around asshole from time to time, but not on a regular basis.