Trent Reznor

FelixM

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always kinda wondered about him....he's got a nice body, but i've always wondered what he was packing....anyone know?

dukt_tape

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know he's had at least one girlfriend in the last ten years (Deep video and alternate Into the Void video). They may not count for much, but it's all I know of... There was that Legends Magazine interview, in which he said he could give head, and he and Manson seemed to be fairly cozy, up till they "fell out." (fell out... broke up... who knows?). They seem to be a bit too bitter towards one another to just be ex-best friends though...

Edit: Well, here we go. Mind you, this is 1995.

TRENT: Almost. A veil of drunkenness. It was kind of a mutual thing. It was weird. I was half joking around. It was bristly. And later - in the old Nine Inch Nails - if we wanted to get rid of people, the guitar player and I would start making out. It was a trick. I mean, I really love women. I don't dislike men and there's many time I've thought about it. You get into certain scenes and I realize I should experiment down that path and I just haven't done it yet. I've been in situations where there's men involved, but not directly interacting.
ME: So are there a lot of orgies around the Reznor household?
TRENT: No, no, it's not a common situation. When I'm in a relationship that overpowers the desire to…these usually arise from casual situations, usually intoxicated situations. You wake up and think, "Okay, we just stepped through another portal…" (pause) I think about giving head though. I don't know why I'm saying this, but I think about that. I'd be good at giving head, because I know what… (laughs)…I mean, no one knows how to jack yourself off better than yourself, you know?

Last edited:
Reactions: plguy

theprinceofdorks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many of the famous women he has bedded have commented that he is not large. I assume they would have kept their mouths shut if he wouldn't have put Nine Inch in the title of his band.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
him and marilyn manson can have a go at it, they can play each other organ.

licoddi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many women? i only heard of one and that is Courtney Love and uhhh i'm not sure if you could truly trust her word.
He had a relationship with Tori Amos, who-so it seems- has dedicated her song 'Professional Widow' to Courtney Love, who stole her Trent, while in 'Blood Roses' she sings 'I think you're a queer', probably referring to T.