Trent Reznor

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I heard he was fairly well-endowed but I haven't seen for myself. Trent has said himself that he doesn't like to play too much guitar so as not to give anyone the impression he has a small penis. I assume he was joking. As far as I know the only semi-nude of him out there is one where he's standing in a half-open bathrobe but you can't see his dick. His arms are huge now, though. He started working out after kicking heroin a few years ago.

Oz10

Expert Member
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, I saw NIN last week and he's really changed his look from the guy I had a little man crush on back in high school. I dig him even more now and the music always kicked ass so that puts him up there with Henry Rollins on my list of guys I'd bend over for. Who cares how big the guy is when you know the sex will be all kinds of nice :biggrin1:

The Professor 2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oz10 said:
Yeah, I saw NIN last week and he's really changed his look from the guy I had a little man crush on back in high school. I dig him even more now and the music always kicked ass so that puts him up there with Henry Rollins on my list of guys I'd bend over for. Who cares how big the guy is when you know the sex will be all kinds of nice :biggrin1:

I grew up on Wrightsville Beach...surfer boy...and still a surfer prof...if I knew guys like you were now on the beaches I would be back in a flash :cool::rolleyes: sigh....

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Coutney Hole claimed he was a lousy lay and was lacking downstairs. A fairly decent but not stellar source of mine said he breaks it all out: whips, chains, handcuffs and dildos and that he's got a nice 7 inches. Hmmm, who to believe?

Oz10

Expert Member
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ms. Love has never been known for her sageness.

Again, I don't think it matters what he's got down below. I'd like to think that he's already laid himself bare and raw enough over the years in his music to be way more in touch with his desires than the average joe or jane would ever admit. That's the ultimate aphrodisiac in my book so if he want's to pull out the whips and get rough, I'm there. If he wants to light an aromatherapy candle and talk about how unicorns are misunderstood, I'm still there.
:dance:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Coutney Hole claimed he was a lousy lay and was lacking downstairs. A fairly decent but not stellar source of mine said he breaks it all out: whips, chains, handcuffs and dildos and that he's got a nice 7 inches. Hmmm, who to believe?
It could be that Ms. Love(not) was spoiled my her departed husband and your not so stellar source hasn't been as spoiled.