TrevComix: A Newcomer

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_Bobby_Ballbuffer, Apr 11, 2008.

1. D_Bobby_Ballbuffer

D_Bobby_Ballbuffer New Member

Technically, I should have done this a couple of days ago, but now I am doing so. And that is what matters.

I live in Rock Springs, Wyoming.

I've put a lot of my personal information on my MySpace page, so you can look there for my interests and such.

But I'm here to show you what I can't show you on MySpace. I am a virgin, and have never had so much as a real girlfriend. So I've become scared that no one will ever get to see my penis. And so here it is.

I always used to think it was small, until I read some other forums on websites, and decided to shave a bunch of my excess pubic hair. After doing that I was able to truly appreciate what I had. Though in my pics it seems that I am still a little hairy, I used to have a lot more hair until I had shaved most of it off to see my true length. Plus some others had said your penis looks smaller when you look down at it, and I had noticed that too, so that's why I've taken a lot of pictures of the underside of the penis.

I've also tested certain supplements such as yohimbe, Horney goat weed, Pavoral, Ogoplex, and L-arginine just to see what affects they would have.

My dimensions are 6.5 inches long and 6 inches of girth.

Before, I had just been reading the forums and only contemplating whether I should join or not. But now I am glad that I am registered so that I can be with others who share my interests of all the many aspects of the penis and various other topics.

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome

3. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are ample, and being hopeful, you should be able to lose that virginity. Though it is a stigmata that often makes no sense. Perhaps you'll pick up some good advice here. Take care and welcome.

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Trev Comix.

Your "Keepin It Up" is a great pose. If you take your own photos this is what most of us do to get a fair erection shot. What I see about your arms indicates that you either had a friend take the shot, or you used a time delay shot. Either way, excellent photography.

Your "What She Sees" Pose is exciting. Did you take this picture to show a future girl friend. You indicated you are a virgin. No problem there. I was so, except for jacking, until I married at age 25. In any regard, with any love muscle like this, always practice safe sex. You have a lot of years ahead of you. No need to expose yourself or your love muscle to the plethora of bugs out there that can ruin your sex life for the rest of your life. This love muscle simply looks to great to abuse with any diseases.

Your "What I See" Pose allows one to speculate. I bet you jack this love muscle many times a week. When I was your age, I was an avid stroker. At least two times a day and sometimes more often. At times I often wondered if I would ever run out of semen/sperm. If I did take a day or two off, I would of course have to perform a check to see if I had indeed run out. A lot of fun. Check my profile. I am much older than you and I am here to tell you that I have not run out yet. So that worry/concern can be put to rest.

Your "Oiled Up" photo is impressive. The vein on the base is a nice wide sperm carrying tube. You can certainly be proud of your penis. Once word of advice, while baby oil may be nice for masturbation sessions, never, never use any oil products when you perform sexual intercourse with a condom. The oil will ruin the condom. Again, you do not want any bugs, or for that matter, you never want any small Trev's that are not planned for.

In summary, your gallery is great. You are certainly welcome here from my point of view. You are not small.

Always practice safe sex when you start doing intercourse.

5. D_Bobby_Ballbuffer

D_Bobby_Ballbuffer New Member

Wow, thank you very much good sirs. Your input is great

For "Keepin it up" I used my laptop's webcam

With "What she sees" I used my cell phone and a mirror

With "What I see" I just used my cell phone

and "Oiled Up" I used my laptop's webcam

6. crazy_one53402

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome and enjoy

7. zp28