Trevor - Corbin Fischer

wishihadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was in the grocery store yesterday and this tall guy was in front of me in line. He turned around to pay and I immediately recognized him as familiar however couldn't place him. All of a sudden I realized this was Trevor from Corbin Fischer in the flesh - standing there in gym shorts and t-shirt. I started to sweat and could feel my heart beating in my chest. When I got home I went to the Corbin Fischer website and looked at his pics - and I am 100% certain it was him. Trevor talks about that he is a fraternity guy and talks generally about his school. It all fits together.

He is absolutely a breath-taking man. Can't believe he lives in my town.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Wow, I wish something like that would happen to me one day. I think with all the people who've posted nude pics online it's bound to happen sooner or later.:biggrin:

wishihadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All I want to do today is jack off to his videos on Corbin Fischer and go grocery shopping to hopefully bump into him again.

He was wearing these nylon shorts (blue and white) where you could see some bulge movement behind the fabric. He has a really great ass too - (I was behind him in the grocery line). I noticed his butt before he turned around and I recognized his face.

Uh Oh! I feel like I need to jack-off again. the thought of the encounter is more than I can handle.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Trevor's a good looking guy, but I wish he'd put in a little time at the gym. BTW, what city are we talking about? I assume it's a college town.