Trevor lapaglia

adams1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His IG is back. And if you look at the recent comments on his posts, that might be the reason why he temporarily deactivated it - people calling him out for being a “covidiot”. Apparently he said something along the lines of “it’s people’s choice to be exposed and die so I’ll do what I want and I’m not gonna wear a mask or socially distance. I got covid already so I won’t get it again” (I’ve never seen/heard his actual quote, just going by people’s comments on his posts)

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His IG is back. And if you look at the recent comments on his posts, that might be the reason why he temporarily deactivated it - people calling him out for being a “covidiot”. Apparently he said something along the lines of “it’s people’s choice to be exposed and die so I’ll do what I want and I’m not gonna wear a mask or socially distance. I got covid already so I won’t get it again” (I’ve never seen/heard his actual quote, just going by people’s comments on his posts)
Sounds like another trumper

VHSauceOrganic

Sexy Member
Media
View attachment 20841591
vvh176R
id shave his chest hair, and make him cum all night long just soooo i can lick the jizz from between his abs.

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hotnight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Insta hoes like him are such laughing stocks for people.
His relationship is so messy. He’s in a throuple with Mike and Patrick, but looks like he’s only in a relationship with half of the them lol. There are only photos of him and Mikey on his IG. Also there is no photo of him on Patrick’s IG. It makes me believe Mikey is the only one who is in a relationship with both Trevor and Patrick.
Throuple realtionship is already fragile, throuple relationship with like this is even more so.
I’m only following their IGs until the day they fall apart. Did the same for KC Jax Joe and it’s exhilarating.

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Insta hoes like him are such laughing stocks for people.
His relationship is so messy. He’s in a throuple with Mike and Patrick, but looks like he’s only in a relationship with half of the them lol. There are only photos of him and Mikey on his IG. Also there is no photo of him on Patrick’s IG. It makes me believe Mikey is the only one who is in a relationship with both Trevor and Patrick.
Throuple realtionship is already fragile, throuple relationship with like this is even more so.
I’m only following their IGs until the day they fall apart. Did the same for KC Jax Joe and it’s exhilarating.
You need to chill with the speculation gurl

Reactions: Sutekh9