Video Trevor Signorino

SexyWizardboys

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Maybe if someone offering him some indecent proposal he will block it cuz he always like my comment on his IG

That's understandable but I've heard that he blocked people back when he had his account private, and that he blocks people for saying he's hot. So yeah, I'm just gonna look and not like/comment anymore since he doesn't interact with us anyway

Repertoi29

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's understandable but I've heard that he blocked people back when he had his account private, and that he blocks people for saying he's hot. So yeah, I'm just gonna look and not like/comment anymore since he doesn't interact with us anyway
Because he have a big reputation on his religion and charitable works. He's conservative but inside horny who take selfie on his dick lol

SexyWizardboys

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Because he have a big reputation on his religion and charitable works. He's conservative but inside horny who take selfie on his dick lol

Yeah sure. Religion and charitable works is no excuse for that. So I'm done. Hope someone baits his sexy ass self and posts more of it though

Reactions: gym_jerker