Video Trevor Signorino

Idras Rafaello

Worshipped Member
Media
anybody approached him with a good proposal yet?
I'm sorry and I'm honestly asking this question: What do you mean by "good proposal?" Like a sugar daddy asking him to you know, do stuff with them? Something like that?

I really hope we see his dick soon. And him in full body photo or video, stark naked, full frontal, with a massive hard-on, or even him wanking his dick and cumming so hard. Ughhh just wanna see him fully naked and horny like that

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorry and I'm honestly asking this question: What do you mean by "good proposal?" Like a sugar daddy asking him to you know, do stuff with them? Something like that?

I really hope we see his dick soon. And him in full body photo or video, stark naked, full frontal, with a massive hard-on, or even him wanking his dick and cumming so hard. Ughhh just wanna see him fully naked and horny like that
you are thinking what i am thinking ...i wanna see him pose fully nude..see him front and back ...horny....his Italian sausage fully hard ... stroking it ... cumming

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
yes i wa

yes i want to see him too stark naked fully erect and jerking off and cumming and a little ass playing too hes very sexy and its nothing to be ashamed of if he let out a video like that because hes sexy and nudity and masturbating are normal and he has needs